Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not loading or slow purchase history

Is anybody having a hard time getting their purchase history to load? Yesterday and today has been slow and/or won’t load. I have good internet and no other problems on eBay or streaming online. It’s just the purchase history on eBay. Also it is slow...

Problem With Pages Timing Out

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Recently I try to load 'certain' ebay pages and they time out. Home page and main ebay page alwaysload instantly... but when I try to message customers or bring up sold and awaiting shipment/payment pages they o...

Regarding Pages load slow and time out

I finally solved this problem for myself. I was using a "my ebay" as a log in. When I log in this way, I could not load any pages for contact, feedback, active, etc. NOW I start off with www.ebay.com and log in. This way all pages and sections load f...

I'm having trouble translating an ebay dispute into a claim.

Hello, everyone. Help please. I'm having trouble translating an ebay dispute into a claim. The error "-Oops, we had a technical hiccup " occurs intermittently. Please try again later-". Help to solve this problem please. Thanks. I'm sick and can't ta...

eBay Search Engine Not Working

Dear Technical Support: Good day. I have found a problem with the eBay search engine. When I attempt a search for a number of my listed items, the search engine does not find them. Below is one example. I have a listing with the following title: Alle...

GTC listings not renewing consistently

My understanding is that when GTC listings renew in JULY, their new end date will be extended to be the same as their original start day of the month. Sounds simple enough. The majority of my listings renewed exactly this way. However, a few dud not....

Buy It Now is NOT disappearing after bids are placed on my items

I have items with Auction and Buy It Now options. Even after bids, the Buy It Now does NOT disappear, and as soon as the Buy It Now price is reached, it sells. This should not be happening. Why isn't the Buy It Now disappearing? Right now, I have 2 i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

What is that = There was a problem adding volume pricing to your listing

It's not the first timeIt appears when I finish listing an itemI have not done anything about price volume or promotion manager managerThis appear: There was a problem adding volume pricing to your listing. You can try again by going to Promotion man...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

IOS UL3.0 - problems with EPN rover.ebay.com links in Chrome browser.

Hi! Our website https://aftermarket.supply/ has EPN links on product pages like this https://aftermarket.supply/caterpillar/2W1223.html. They always worked correctly. But few days ago there become a problems in IOS Chrome. After redirecting on ebay -...

Notice Ebay Phone App Unstable

I'm trying to list some things and having some difficulty. I begin the listing fine. Then the app abruptly closes and I get a screen that asks if I wish to leave feedback or file a report. I file a report describing the app closing and Ebay replies T...

Trying to add items to sell but keep getting Oops something went wrong. Reload message. Any ideas ?

I've tried multiple times to acces and add items to sell via the Selling tab in the iPad eBay app today. Each time I click on Selling the age loads with the message Oops, something went wrong. Reload. I've tried logging out and back in again but no c...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bids/Offers will not load

For two days now all I get on my Bids/Offers listing is an error message (below.) Why?"Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Repeatedly Signing In

I am posting this here because I do not see a "technical issues and problems" type of forum. For days now I have to sign in over and over every time I want to access My eBay pages, e.g. items bidding on, items purchased, items selling, etc. Is anyone...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors