Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why is taxing not shown in sellers received price

I will try this again. first time was rejected. My buyers price is not reflecting the amount that is really being taken from the buyer. The price paid is not the price taken because of taxation. I only found this out by going to my paypal. why is thi...

Impossible wins -- Oh no !!

I bid on a necklace and it said I wasn't the highest bidder, so I bid a few more times, but kept getting the "not highest bidder" message, so I went on to the same necklace in a lower price range and started over. Exact same thing as the first. Kept ...

Failed to obtain services from USPS.ShipTo address is invalid or unsupported

I am sick and tired of ebay shipping to Hong Kong it is a big problem for 5 years now,why cant ebay get it together and use addresses that are supported 3 packages to HK in 2 days and not one could be shipped using ebay shipping,jump over to paypal a...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot uncheck "convert prices to..."

I had to delete my cookies a few days ago.Since then, search results prices are converted to my local currency. When I go into the customize menu, I can uncheck the checkbox to convert prices, but after I click "apply", it goes back to being checked....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay pages not loading with Safari 13.0.4

Anyone else finding frozen links, half pages loading, then stalled pages, constantly needing to force reload to get searches or links to work? this is beyond frustrating; happened right after Mac did update w/newest version of Safari. eBay claims to ...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Access Denied?

When i c.lick on "Buy It Now" or "Go To Checkout", i get a page saying Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://pay.ebay.com/rxo?" on this server. Reference #18.710fd717.1558368855.343ddcb The reference number changes. I have been on...

• 37 replies
  • 2 helpful

ebay image search

i image searched a pictur of my gift card by accident and the threw it out instaed of adding it. is there any way to veiw the photo so that i could look at my code?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Automatically Being Changed to Calculated

Several of my items offer free shipping, yet when I look at the listings it says "calculate shipping." I've tried going in and editing each listing, but when I do, free shipping is already checked off. Please fix this as it's been going on throughout...

New eBay feature - you can't sell no matter what.

Figured it was time to expand my sales with different items under a different ID. Set up the ID (not new but been inactive for several years) with a separate PayPal account, got PayPal linked and verified, created some drafts and was ready to start l...

Resolved! Unable to pay for auction won.

This morning ( Sat 3.30.19 ) I have been trying to pay for an auction I won.Every time I click on the "Pay Now" button on the item page.... It takes me to this URL…https://pay.ebay.com/rxo?action=create&rypsvc=true&pagename=ryp&TransactionId=0&refere...

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 7.43.30 AM.png
User avatar by Scout
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers not working?

I have been contacted by 2 potential buyers saying they cannot accept the offers I sent them. My replies to their emails does not have an offer button and listing will not allow me to add Best Offer because I have offers out for listing. I expect slo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors