Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payments tab not responding

Either getting an error and page would time out but now getting a default "You've been successfully migrated to managed payments" landing age. I've been on Mgd Pmts for a year now. All showing green on the system status page at the moment so not sure...

unsold items

i have 2 items i've sold tonight that remain in unsold, auctions before and after went fine. i've seen this stay there for a couple of minutes, but 3 hrs? something is wrong.

Payouts page and payouts

1. The Payments page doesn't load. 2. Last weeks payout has not shown up in my bank statement yet. 3. Todays scheduled payout has not been sent - or at least I have not got the email/message on it.

Items disappearing from store (BINS ending today not autorenewing)

Has this happened to anyone? After a few years of having a store, and of course having all items successfully autorenew, I noticed the number of items in my store was about ten below where it should be. And then it dropped again and again, just sligh...

Sold item shown as unsold

Hello, I sold an item that received 7 bids. Well, the item has been put in the unsold list, instead of sold items list. I could not send invoice to winner and could not modify this error. Please, help me!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors