Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold item shown as unsold

Hello, I sold an item that received 7 bids. Well, the item has been put in the unsold list, instead of sold items list. I could not send invoice to winner and could not modify this error. Please, help me!

Been calling customer service and they refused to let me speak to a supervisor

Finally one CSA told me they were a third party company and not an employee of Ebay. Talk about a security issue!!!!!!!! I just removed ALL of my items for sale since PayPal likes to hold your money for no reason and they blame ebay and ebay blames p...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

preparing drafts

I am having severe problems with preparing drafts. Whenever I prepare a listing and then move to createanother, the one I just wrote pops back to the starting form. Help!

Offers to Watchers Issue/glitch Sept 30 2020

I sent two offers to watchers on 9/30/2020 that were accepted. No payment received. I then sent invoices the next day for the items. One buyer told me they had no idea how they could have purchased the book as they were not in the market for an item ...

URGENT Can’t find my eBay store

Please help, eBay suspended my account it’s now reinstated and I’m back online but I now can’t find my eBay store and the links to manage my eBay store have gone from the shortcuts on the sellers hub. I subscribe to the featured shop subscription & h...

Resolved! I can't login via Firefox Browser

Good day ebay community!After update Firefox to latest version 81 - I can't login using it.After putting login and password I just getting this message: "Access To Website Blocked".Look at the screenshot:http://prntscr.com/uq7amvI've tried to clear c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors