Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHIPPING GLITCH?

item bought item paid for but no way to buy postage. only option is to contact buyer. on payment email only thing it says "It's time to arrange for pickup with your buyer." i doubt their driving to indiana from colorado. other payments from almost th...

Sort shipping labels by tracking details

Until yesterday afternoon I was able to sort my shipping labels by tracking details, i.e. delivered vs. in transit. Then Ebay changed the page and now one can only sort shipping labels by date. Now the shipping labels page is the same as the Paid and...

41 days and still eBay has not fixed my store or sent my $534 payouts do I file in small claim court

Good afternoon eBay Communnity. I am hoping someone here can help me. For the last 2 weeks I have been trying to get 2 problems resolved that eBay acknowledges that they know is the issue yet has not fixed my store. It first started back on Feb. 15th...

customer can not pay for items

we have contacted E-Bay 3 times because when customer places orders they can not pay for it. But E-Bay sent us a bill for items sold when we have not sold any thing. Where do we go for help now E-bat support is useless

I cant change an active buy it now listing to auction...NOT WORKING 4 days now

Ive talked to 4 ebay reps. None Have been able to help me. When I try to send an active listing to on line auction, I submit the listing and it freezes ....Will not submit listing . The last rep I spoke to tried to tell me I have to end the listing a...

Can't reply to messages?

Bought replacement filters yesterday and the seller messaged me to say they are out of white and only have blue, please respond to let us know if this is ok. No matter where I go or what reply button I hit I'm just taken to the eBay home page. I can'...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Condition For Camisoles

I have been trying to list under women's intimates - camisoles. The "condition" drop down does not give the option for "pre-owned". I called eBay customer service a few days ago. The rep said he would have to write up a "ticket" & I should hear from ...

Declined Waiting for retry (Pending payout in Managed Payments).

Sounds like millions of Sellers didn't get their payment this morning including me. Bank says they never had any incoming deposit for eBay this morning. Ebay could you please update us on the issue and when it will be fixed. Your phones have blown up...

Ebay freeezes it's own gift card.

I've had the experience of entering an eBay e-gift card at check out time. It absolutely will not work! Checking the amount, it shows as zero (mind you, it's a brand new $100 gift card). Contacting customer support I'm told it has been frozen. They c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors