Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay photos

I use ebay pix, I have a MacBook Air. Usually I click to download a pix, go to the photos on drop down menu and select my photo, today, I can't do this,,,it just spins,,and nothing, anyone else having issues?

Add item specifics

After entering item specifics & hitting updates it reply's with, Your not the owner of this listing therefore you cannot update item specificsWhen in fact we are the owners of the itemthis app has a issue from hackers or very poor software, please fi...

logging in

i am trying to log in i have used the correct email and the password, after this the next page saying for hights security reson make sure tall my details are correct and confirm when I do click on the confirm it si not going any futher I do not know ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

item sold payment need clearance

Right after a purchase made from had received a email for item sold right after the buyer submit its form of payment. The email confirmed that the item was paid and need to be shipped out right away. the item arrived as expected and even a awesome fe...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy 52A Andriod

I have recently changed from IPhone to Samsung Galaxy 52A and I can't get the ebay app to open. When I try to sign in I get a message saying "Network error, please try again" Does anybody know of a fix please?

Unable To Complete Markdown Sale

Does anyone have this issue? I can select my items, but at the very end where you review and enter the name of your sale, no matter what I type in it says "Please enter valid sale event description" in red underneath. Nothing I type in works.

Could not pay with PayPal

Tried yesterday and today. Kept getting a "can't complete transaction" error. The last time I tried, it took the item out of my cart. Was forced to buy what I needed at Amazon. As a seller, I find this very disturbing. F.Y.I. Item number was 18200447...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors