cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view items

As of today, cannot view any items, whether it's my own listings or any for sale. Get a page that says 'This page isn't working. Www.ebay.com is currently unable to handle this request'. Im using samsung browser 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Can't view items

If you are using a mobile browser, try changing to desktop mode.

See here for details of requesting desktop mode in various browsers:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Will-not-stay-in-Classic-Site-mode-listing...

Or try using the eBay app rather than a browser.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

I'm getting the same

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

Thanks, it does work in desktop but a mess to try to use. I'm also having the same problem if I use chrome so I know it's not  the browser. I may have to break down and use the app. 😔

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

You may also be able to use the classic site version of the page, though I find that the classic site version often defaults back to the mobile site version on some pages.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

I have a new android phone (so it's not my phone's problem) and downloaded the eBay app this morning and listed an item to sell, now I can't see my listing 😞 

I've been looking for solutions on the Internet and sent feedback to eBay about this problem. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

@ersan-5513 

You are having a different issue than the original poster.

New listings take up to 24 hours to be indexed and appear in search; if you revise a listing before it appears, it goes to the back of the line.

If it has been at least 24 hours since the last revision, please post an item number.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

Thanks. But shouldn't I be able to see in my account what I'm selling whether it's been listed yet or not? Back in the day one was able to see it. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Can't view items

But shouldn't I be able to see in my account what I'm selling whether it's been listed yet or not? Back in the day one was able to see it.

It depends on how you are looking. The item should appear on your active items list on your selling page (if listed) or your drafts (if not), but not necessarily when viewing your items for sale on other pages.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply