Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bought $100 ebay gc and it doesn't work.

I bought an ebay gift card and put 100 dollars into it for a friends bday. The clerk said that the card was activated, I give it to my friend and they tell me that the card does not show up on the system. I check the card for them and try to check th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved searches missing

I woke up this morning and noticed a great deal of my saved searches missing. Not only that, the order of the "date added' were completely wrong. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone (cache and cookies deleted), and checked my searche...

Shop Layout Changed Without Warning or Authorization! Category Links BROKEN! **bleep**?

My ebay Shop layout and navigation has suddenly changed without warning! Has anyone else experienced this?I am not referring to the big change to the new format several months or more ago, which I opted into voluntarily.This has just happened in the ...

Resolved! Messages

Please forgive my lack of knowledge here. Don't even know if I picked right board . I can not reply to a message , when I click on the reply tab , it takes me to my summary page . I have searched thru the forums and found , if you go to your regular ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending Message to Wrong Buyer

This has happened a couple times, at least. I get a 'question' and mark it as answered (no reply needed). I get a question on the same item, different buyer, and reply. This message goes to the first buyer, not the intended second buyer. So, I've con...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors