Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collector car page format is junk

I agree with all of the many other posters all over numerous ebay forums and blogs. Bring back the collector car page so that buyers can see what is going on. The new and I'm sure ebay thinks "improved" pages are real junk. Like a HS or freshman coll...

Broken links in 'shop by category'

https://www.ebay.com/b/Other-Vehicles-Trailers/6038/bn_1865426 gives:The page isn’t redirecting properly. An error occurred during a connection to www.ebay.com. Also all the sub-categories under that category and some other categories. Same error.Che...

Missing categories on mobile website

It seems that categories on mobile website are broken. No matter what I type I get only "All categories". Steps to reproduce:1. Using mobile device go to www.ebay.com.2. Type item name - i.e. "samsung"3. Click on "Filter" in the upper right corner.4....

Bulk Listing Not Working

I called early yesterday and reported that bulk listing through the seller hub was not working. I was told it was a know problem and would be fixed before the end of the day. That was yesterday. When is eBay going to get it fixed?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay USPS Tracking Horribly Wrong!

alan@ebay tyler@ebay @Anonymous I had a buyer inbox me last night concerned about his package as the ebay tracking stated that the package was back to point of sending origin as of yesterday. I then checked it and yeah he was right, so I then went to...

eBay Store Listings Do Not Populate Page 2+

I figured this was a temporary issue as I noticed it about a week ago. It has yet to be rectified up to this point and I don't understand how this wasn't brought to your attention already. When accessing a store with more than 240 items and selecting...

Screenshot 2022-03-23 142200.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures not opening in messages-iOS Apple

When ebay uses send me pictures in messages, I can see the thumbnails of the pictures but when I click to enlarge them, nothing happens. Same thing was happening on my Apple laptop. Now this is on the browser and not the app. Anyone having the same i...

Searching sellers 11000 items but can only see page 1, page 2 is zero results.

Just as the title says, no matter who the seller is or what the auctions are for, I can only see page 1. I always search 200 items a page, 1000 items is 5 pages, yet I can only see page 1 or the first 200 auctions regardless if it's "ending soonest" ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors