Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales to states I do not ship to

I recently had a bid on an auction and the bidder won. He was based in Hawaii, and I have my settings set so I don't ship there (I offer "free" shipping and it costs a bit more). As I understand it, a buyer from there shouldn't be able to bid on my i...

Spoof eBay?

I ordered a set of but earbuds on April 1 I got tracking on it and then it was delivered purportedly to my adress. It was a next day delivery . I reported to the seller it tracked here as delivered yet I checked the box and in fact it hasn't arrived....

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Manage active listings glitch

I am in "Manage active listings" and I am trying to go into my listing to revise it. It automatically goes into a different page which says "This page is having a problem". Can Ebay fix this so I can revise my listings.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Download Results after upload through Seller Hub Reports

Hello, Up Until about 16:00BST (07/04/22) when downloading results of any uploads (though Seller Hub Reports) this was returning an Excel Sheet showing any errors or failures. Since this time the report downloads as an unrecognised file format and al...

Printing Order Confirmations

Does anybody have problems printing order confirmations? I have been doing it for years, but all of a sudden, they only print out in landscape format. It is cumbersome, and the type is so small, it's hard to read. All my default settings are to "port...

ebay's website is slow loading

Lately I can barely use Ebay on my laptop, windows 10. It takes forever and one day to load the site. I can literally click to load the site then hand wash a load of dishes before it loads. I know everyone is on the app, I am too, but listings are So...

Issues for months now on Chrome (Mac)... search results won't sort, can't zoom on photos, and more..

Using Chrome for Mac (Version 91.0.4472.77 ). Have updated multiple times since this issue started. I've had a number of issues including:-When on search results page, I can't sort results (e.g. lowest to highest price) because the dropdown doesn't o...

Can’t post my 1st listing to sell

Please help I am trying to post my first item to sell. I have been using my account to buy for years. I put in all the info but it says it’s saved to drafts and won’t let me post the item. I am sure I am missing something but just can’t figure it out...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors