Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label. 4/13/2022

I've printed numerous postcard eBay shipping labels and I get to this 1 today, 4/13/2022.Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.…It does not matter what screen I start from… From the sold listing… From the bulk page…It spits ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding New Listings

Anyone else having a problem uploading new listings onto the ebay servers??? I am also unable to update current listings. This is very frustrating and I am losing money due to this computer issue.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photos not uploading

I've been trying to set some drafts up, but the photos aren't uploading. I just get that infinite blue circle that rotates endlessly. Has anyone else been experiencing this today (4/10)?

Ebay sent my account to Russia.

This is going to sound too incredible to believe, but it's true. The eBay Australia help desk operator couldn't solve my problem so he transferred my account to Russia. I'm not Russian and I've never been near Russia. I have been using my eBay accoun...

New Format for LISTING - Help! Is there a Tutorial? I tried it but Description not acknowledged!

I understand the need to stay competitive in the online selling space and for upgrading (we hope) the eBay platform. However, there is a new listing format that is available that will allow for video like on Poshmark and Depop. 1. Can Listing Be Bulk...

Not loading past page 1 on shipping labels.Similar to other issues people have with different pages

I have a claim for a shipping from Feb. and I am not able to address it, as I can not open my shipping labels past the first page. Seems like it is an ongoing problem with different pages just not loading up for people. eBay used to have a tech. issu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors