Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't list, again

When I try to list an item--either from scratch, or from "sell an item like this," or even by revising an existing listing, I get asked for my password, led through two rounds of Captcha, and then.....brought to eBay's main page. This issue has been ...

Constantly locking my account for no reason

Ebay keeps constantly locking my account for no reason and making me change my password. This is absurd. Any time I write a text message on my phone or take a picture with my phone or send an email to someone all these thousands of spammy 3rd party c...

Bulk edit not working

I am trying to use the bulk edit tool but it just sends me into an endless loop that has me login and then verify that I'm human then sends me to the ebay home page. Does anyone know if there is fix for this? Thanks

ISSUES WITH EBAY INDEXING

Since may 8th all my new listings show up in my active listings but when a search is done for them in ebays search engine it does not show up. they dont have any page views even though listed for 24 hour, and when asked customer service told its an i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors