Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REPORTS OF SHIPPING DOWN

devon@ebay jasmen@ebay violet@ebay There are many many many posts on the technical, AAM, and shipping boards (possible others too) reporting that shipping is down. Naturally for a Monday, sellers are scrambling to get things labeled and to the PO. Ca...

search is unuseable

i don't know what is going on. anything i search for, the results will show for example that my search did return 453 results. but none of them are showing up.. the search result number is immediatly followed nothing other than ads that usually are a...

Resolved! Unpaid item Sold Date keeps moving up

I sold 3 items via best offer on Friday, buyer didn't pay right away, so I sent invoice and didn't think anything of it. Next day, I see that the buyer has not paid so I go to send another invoice and notice the sold date had moved from Friday to Sta...

Spinning Circle

Keep getting the blue spinning circle after clicking 'List Your Item' and 'you've got that perfect item for someone, Update Your Account.' Not able to list my item or update my account. Please advise.

Sorting by "Ending Soonest" in search results no longer displays countdown of remaining time

Literally no reason to search or browse by that sort method now, considering you can't tell which ones are already ended on first page as well.I swear, does eBay hold developer job interviews and pick their employees based on how absolutely inept the...

Is ebay still in business??

Since Memorial weekend the search has not worked. This week it is difficult, if at all possible to list. No sales, few views and I can't even find what I would like to buy! Is ebay still in business or are we spinning our wheels as sellers and paying...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Promotional Shipping Rate

For several years I've had a max shipping cost per single combined shipping order of $8.49 which at times costs me $15 to $20 extra to ship if it's a large order. However, the $8.49 cap prevents buyers from being over-charged with Calculated Shipping...

Logging in

For the last 3 or for days I've not been able too log in correctly, also all my buying, watching a and selling history has gone? However I only get this on my tablet and not on my phone, my phone is fine! I've had my tablet checked too see if there's...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors