Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to hide ebay's search suggestions

As of today I am unable to hide ebay's search suggestions. Since I updated firefox two days ago, I am having problems being logged out of all of my different accounts - ebay, amazon, facebook, etc. I had this issue a few weeks ago with firefox cleari...

Resolved! IOSS number, I paid taxes twice,

Hi! I bought two products! They came, they are beautiful, everything is fine with them! But I had to pay 27% tax! However, this amount is included in the purchase price based on the ebay invoice! Both purchases have an IOSS number on the ebay account...

Missing Images

Hello eBay, it has now been 7 months since eBay replace 5000 of my pictures with this symbol, it has been assigned an official eBay bug #, I am constantly being told it will be resolved. 7 months no progress. I have a high rate of returns now due to ...

maxoptical_0-1657201464982.png

Can't create listings

Any new information when we might be able to load the new listing page? I am having no response on desktop & laptop. I did start and got further with my phone, but I'm not prepared with photos on my phone with out transferring them all. But it seem t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Label changed will not fit 4x6 rollo??

Everything was going just great with my shipping until yesterday they changed something. When you "click to agree" of the fedex or ups terms and print your label, it will NOT show up fitting the rollo 4x6. I can not get it to stop showing a full pape...

HOW TO SIMPLY DELETE "SAVED SEARCHES" IN EBAY

ready?1. set cursor in the ebay search box and hit enter. this brings up a saved search list.2. pick a saved search and click on it. this will display the search results page - WITH THE ELUSIVE BLUE HEART INDICATING IT IS A SAVED SEARCH.3. click on t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Craptcha

When I click buy now I dont expect to have to do a challenge if Im already logged in. Happened on mobile and PC, and was logged into each at the time, no private/incognito browsing this seems to be recent.

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors