Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can't view messages when logged in

Hi there, I'm logged into Ebay vie PC Firefox and suddenly I can't view my messages. The error code is Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE Worked fine prior to today and every other page loads fine. Can Ebay tech staff look into this please? Th...

Can't load Messages page when logged in

I am logged in, Watch List, Orders, Summary, Personal page all load correctly, when I click on Messages the page does this: (Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE)(Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE) I cleared my caches, re-loaded hte page...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is going on with Ebay???!!!

Hello,just to share my PURE FRUSTRATION with ebay services.First - ebay ask to have full access to my bank account...that quite odd, Paypal was fine - but OK, I done all as it was, fix the microcredits and so on. Will be problem with refund and so on...

Seller view of item traffic

For a couple months now there have been IT issues with eBay site. All of a sudden items that had several buyer views and watchers showed as "Zero". It is very unnerving to know if your items are even being seen anymore. I called Customer Service, was...

Resolved! It's not you, It's us ???

For the last 2 days, every time I go from my home page to search for something, that page shows up for about a split second and then goes to a page that says: 'It's not you, It's us'. Our server is down, but we'll have things back to normal soon.' Is...

purchase history not showing

purchase history not showing the only way I can access is to click on aaaiting feedback any suggestion to not having to do this before I scream. Using windows 11 on google chrome and microsoft edge both having the same problem which I didn't have bef...

Prices in some listings appear with 20% higher prices than I input!

It only occurs on some of my this August. I complete a new listing, including price of course, click to list, and when i access the listing a little later to check, it appears with a price 20 per cent higher than I originally listed it at! 1. End Lis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors