Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Feedback

Has anyone else got a weird feedback screen. Mine now looks like I'm the buyer and not the seller and has no option to tick the stars. Because of this if I leave feedback I get asked if thre was a problem. I'm sure they broke something. Have cleared ...

Resolved! I can't view waiting on payment items

I have been trying to view my waiting on payment items under the selling category for over 5 days now. All I get when I click on it is a message saying can not load page try again later. I have a buyer that purchased 10 items and failed to pay. Now I...

Watchlist/Summary display bug

As discussed in here https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/My-eBay-Watchlist-display-bug/m-p/31574790#M79975 Just recently I realize that the Summary page now exhibits the very same problem. Have installed Adblock Plus and added t...

Account not compatible? What?

When I try to add my bank info I get this message: The account type you have attempted to add is not compatible with managed payments. please enter details of a different account.My bank works fine everywhere else. What is the problem? I've tried to ...

Listings Disappearing. Just tried Relist & Revise & Did Over > None Worked

I tried revising the listings also ended the listing and relisted. And I completely redid the listing and searched the item number........no results. Of the four listing I did today only two showed up. All are visible in my ebay but two cannot be fou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors