Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to log onto eBay

Apparently I turned into a bot last night. Can no longer access eBay from my browser or my phone. Is a real pain given that I have a number of auctions that are about to close. looks like the issue has been experienced by many people over the last tw...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Solution.

I tried to enter ebay today and got this message. Sorry for the delay.While browsing eBay, something in your browser made you think you were a bot. There are several reasons this could happen.You are a power user moving through this website at superh...

Resolved! Cannot contact Resolution center

Need to contact resolution regarding about the item I bought,I keep getting error try again or hiccup error,I hope this is resolved real soon because, I only have 24 hours left to ask ebay to step in and help resolved a issue with a seller. Before th...

"Return policy" error when trying to create/revise listing. Auto-relist option is gone.

Hello dear eBay community, Since Sunday I have examined a problem with creating and revising my listings. It seems that there are numerous changes in the listing creation page. I have contacted the eBay support numerous times on Sunday, they evaluate...

Policy1.PNG aacapture2.PNG Policy2.png NormalPolicy2.PNG

I lost my ability to search my items on "My Items for Sale" Page or "My Listed Items Page"

About 4 days ago i couldn't search one of my listed items on my items listed page. I also got confirmation you as a buyer can't search my listed items on the page either. Before this happened I or a buyer could go to my listing and type a key word in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! RSS is no longer available!!!

For example, http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=tablet&_rss=1 no longer shows an RSS feed. This significantly impacts my visibility of items for sale.The following RSS link format no longer works either:https://www.ebay.com/sch/rss/?_ipg=200&_nkw=table...

User avatar by Scout
  • 51 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! COUPON ERRORS

I have a coupon promo running for $20 off every 6 items. Each item is currently priced at $10. Why is the coupon taking off $20.04 instead of $20.00?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors