Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't search specific item in sellers "view other items" no place to type what you're looking for

Anyone else having a problem not being able to type in what you're looking for in a seller's "view other items". I can't even view my own. I try to type in what I'm looking for (example Mikasa) & it automatically goes to eBay's entire system and show...

The bug

When I clicked on message sections,I will be moved in the error page with link https://www.ebay.com/n/error?statuscode=500 Can you check that?Thnx Goran

Resolved! I can't get into the eBay message page

Hello..when I try to access the messages page in my account, I get this message:It's not you. It's us. Our server is down, but we'll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages.Should I wait or contact the eBay suppo...

eBay Messages Not Loading

Anyone else having issues with messages today? I have 2 messages from buyers, it took forever just to get the messages inbox page to load and then when I clicked on one of those messages, I got this: Other websites are working fine and other parts of...

ebaymessages.jpg

Purchasing guitar

Getting run around..Ebay says get ahold of seller. When trying to contact seller they will kick off when I try to message to return item. Try to get back in touch with Ebay & tell me to get a hold of seller . Ebay will not talk to me directly. I know...

issues

I'm trying to publish a product but I can't. i'm trying this since yesterday but it always seems like error says "The app is not working right now. Please try again later"

Most Marked as Helpful Authors