Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technical issues

If a ticket issued for a problem sellers having on drafts vanishing...I have lost 50.....is there a way of seeing an update or do you have to call and ask for update. When reported was told would have a call or email in 3 days....nothing received. Do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I am waiting...

Hi there. Been a busy little me the last few days. Been trying to make space. However, I am forced to take a break. I do not know for how long. It seems that eBay is "fixing" something. Says my Photos are videos, and I can only have one. I even tried...

California Title 20 makes it against the law to sell incandescent bulbs to California - need button!

There is a $2300.00 fine if you sell an incandescent bulb to anyone in California, it is illegal to ship bulbs to a California address; in the listing, where I can choose not to ship to foreign countries, AK or HI, we need an additional button for Ca...

I am creating a new listing for a used item. My only option to select for the condition is new.

I am creating a new listing for a used item. My only option to select for the condition is new. I have no option to select anything else. This is my 4th decade listing on Ebay and never encountered this issue. Same happens on mobile platform as well.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't upload pictures when listing

I've had this problem before and I thought it was my old computer. I just stopped listing for a month or so. So now I have a new Dell computer 11. Yesterday when I listed everything was just fine even on my old computer. 20 pictures uploaded within a...

business to personal

I've been trying to change my account from business to personal and i tried to follow the steps of account to personal information to edit link but the link is not there if there is another way please help me thank you

Promoted Listings Problem

You may want to check your traffic in your ebay seller hub. I check my daily and my promoted listing impressions are down 90% of my daily average for the past 6 months. This told me there was an issue and has been for Thursday 7/09 and Friday 7/10. I...

SEARCHES

ebay is awful, when search for something after i look at an item it takes me back to the very beginning and all of the search results are all mixrd up... and the option to search by color is gone???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors