Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search

Search for anything comes up with "no exact matches" on my o2 phone but is working on my wifes vodafone phone?? Both using the same browser - chrome.

eBay Search not working in most browsers; but does work in browser "Private" mode

I'm using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 x64. Today when I go to the main eBay site and simply make a search eg. for "lamp", no items are found. Yesterday searches worked OK. This is with or without logging into my eBay account. It happens in Chrome an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Combining Invoices Issues

I'm having issues sending combined invoices out this morning, it is telling me the server is down, is this a known issue and happening to others or is this special for me today? Thanks for any support that can be provided,Christina

Terapeak product research. You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try ag

When I click on Terapeak product research link I get an error message "You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow." I have never gotten this before and I can not find anyway around it. I have reset everything...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 58 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cant change shipping method

I have been having a problem for last week+, where I cannot change Shipping Mode. Example: weight of item is 2lbs, but it won't let me change to Priority. Stuck in First Class. Same with new listings and when I try to edit existing items. Updated the...

Cancel my account

Can't log in , emails from ebay claim another device is trying to use my account ? I can't call them because they don't understand English and then hang up ? Had ebay for years now it's changed .what happened to them why ?

Can’t Checkout or make offers

Today tried making offer from a seller and got a circle ️ that goes round and round. Offer page never loaded. Added an item to my cart and went to checkout and it was working but when I used back button to go out and see what other items seller had. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors