Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with printing labels

I'm having problems with printing labels. I have a Rollo printer and set up to go. When printing Ebay labels it has now started opening up the label in Adobe. Anyone having this problem and know how to resolve? Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is up with eBay search results?

Doesn't matter what I search for anymore, almost nothing they show is relevant or even similar. I searched for concrete fountains and I get results for women's clothing. No, I have not tried using another browser. I did clear my cookies and history s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

I made a listing with 9.99 shipping cost. Later, I saw that my item was posted with FREE SHIPPING.

I'm creating this thread for @therapydragon as they were having some trouble setting up the thread. So the OP of this thread is actually therapydragon. I made a listing with 9.99 shipping cost. Later, I saw that my item was posted with FREE SHIPPING....

User avatar by Visionary
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

CHECK YOUR 1099-K FOR ERRORS

I just reviewed my 1099-K form and it shows 2 times the actual sales each month and for the year. I contacted eBay and got no help in getting it corrected and they could not answer me when I asked if I was charged fees based on the wrong figures and ...

Scan Forms

This is the second weekend that I have been unable to upload and print scan forms. Is this issue reported by others? I always get the message " Unable to upload this form. "

Most Marked as Helpful Authors