Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BUG - Editing BIN drafts changes set price to eBay's suggested price when saved.

Here is my listings after they've been created from the smartphone app: Now, when I'm editing the draft, it shows my current set price, and the median sold price that it recommends in the gray box next to it.However, If I save the draft without chang...

eBayBug01.png eBayBug02.png eBayBug03.png

Using Various Browsers

Why are ebay users constantly being told to use another browser to get an ebay function to work? Why doesn't ebay test their code with all the standard browsers? Wouldn't this be the most straightforward solution?

Markdown sale glitches

The „end” button is missing in markdown. There is a lot of issues that prevent editing and am being forwarded from firefix to app to safari. Search for item in edit markdown is not working at all. Unable to preview markdown. Adding items to markdown ...

3CFE7E51-6566-4568-9EC8-200A1D26D4FA.jpeg

Case on hold

I purchased a watch through eBay. Received the watch, everything was fine but I changed my mind and returned it. I have been keeping contact with the seller and they did receive the item but eBay put my case on hold for 2 weeks now and I have not got...

a confession to make

i hope i get the Laptop i have order recently on Ebay because i feel guilty for STEALING a Laptop because the **bleep** annoying POPPING UP APP from ebay was like HARASSING me all the time IF i DON'T want that installed then i don't see the point why...

Unable to list

Using a Mac and Safari. Starting having issues on 2/25/2023. After I create listing, I am not able to activate to sell. It saves an unusable draft. Never had this problem before. Keep getting messages that the Ebay home page is down. Same message tod...

cant login because I lost my phone number

can't login because I do not have access to a phone number associated to my account.I have had to create this new ebay account to be able to post here.I cannot login with my account because ebay has suddenly started to enforce verification by SMS. I ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors