Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not allowing edits to active listings

So many glitches lately...today, I cannot edit an existing active listing. After making chnges to a listing the little loading circle just goes round and round and never finishes. I have to manually exit the page and cannot make changes, even in the ...

Promoted Ad Rates %

Why is the suggested Promotion Ad rate % constantly changing on my listing that I have have promoted? I shouldn't have to go back and keep checking all my items to see what has changed. And I'm not just talking about a .01% or 2, I'm talking in some ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Seller Hub Not working?

Hello everything I keep trying to complete a draft to create a listing I keep getting Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. I have been getting the same message for over 5...

Shipcover claim page not working

I recently had an issue with a package that was damaged in transit. This is a package I purchased shipcover insurance on (not USPS insurance), so late last night I went to file a claim, but it just kicks me back to a page that says:"It’s not you. It’...

Adding video to listing

I keep having issues when adding videos to my listings. Anytime I go to revise a listing - just adding some written words - that has a video, ebay inserts another of my videos( a video from ANOTHER listing) into the revised listing, then states "you ...

Is the original Classic View available again; if so please post a link or details how to get it back

I read in earlier threads (that are now closed for comments) that the original Classic View is available again, but the steps they gave to access Classic View do not work. Questions:1) Is the original Classic View available again?2) If so, please pos...

Today i had 5 sales and every sale was 5 10% of my original price and every dale was triggered by eb

What's going on with ebay ???Today I had 5 sales and every price was a joke like 5 10% of original price I canceled all sales . Tonight I got another sale again half joke price , not my price . Again canceled ebay representative has no clue .Anyone ?...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors