Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Packing Slips are Blank since yesterday.

I print out a Packing Slip with every purchase to include in the package. I use the edit option to add a personal note. Since yesterday my Packing Slips Previews are totally blank. I get the edit area when I click on customizing but when I say "done"...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to make draft copies anymore

Ever since FeeBay dumped Turbolister I have been manually using drafts and importing then posting my items for sale. Last month the copy drafts icon went missing.Does anyone else have this issue? If eBay had a decent way to talk to someone in tech it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel to commit to payment bug

Recently, I tried to commit purchase a item with a vendor who didn't ship to my country.I talked to vendor and he changed to enable shipping to my country. I paid for the item, shipping and all.Now my shopping cart is stuck with a item that I cannot ...

Change with scanner service?

Happy Saturday all, I noticed this morning while trying to process a lot of several books that the scanning feature has tweaked some (Android, 6.98.0.6) The barcode scanner rarely scanns the barcodes, and when it does it will wildly misinterpret them...

Screenshot_20230304_074233_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20230304_074241_eBay.jpg

Resolved! VOIDING SHIPPING LABELS

Customer Service's instruction on how to void a shipping label does not give the option to void. Seems as though it's been suspended for whatever reason. It gives the option to reprint, purchase a new label, or print a packing list and nothing else. ...

My 3 Orders

I have two purchases that nobody did anything to affect me, and this is important for my buyer rating!And this is only because the system is not supported or someone is not doing the job for which they are paid! These are the two purchases in questio...

ebay won’t let me pay!

i have been trying to purchase my cart for over an hour and it’s still not working. Every time i click confirm and pay, it says “please check your payment details or use a different payment option” i need help!

mouse over to zoom feature does not work

The "Mouse Over to Zoom" feature was intermittent for the last couple of months, and now has stopped being functional altogether. The Click to Enlarge still works.What's the solution / correction / fix ? Sony Laptop and Dell Tower both with Windows 1...

Ebay Glitch ‘Vintage & Antique Jewellery’ ebay.co.uk Shops not displaying correctly on ebay.com

I have a shop on ebay.co.uk I sell under the category 'Vintage & Antique jewellery'. I currently have 277 items listed for sale in my shop. On ebay.com it appears as though I only have 14 items for sale. So any potential buyer using ebay.com has no w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors