Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

access denied

I have been getting "access denied" pages for anything ebay related links intermittently over the last 3 days. I researched the issue for user end fixes, and nothing so far has worked. Very annoying. Also annoying is the some 500 new offer lower pric...

Ebay not working on my Desktop. We Looked Everywhere Error or Where's all the Stuff? Error

Over the last few days I cannot access my account on my personal desktop. It works on my phone and any other computer. I can sometimes access my account for a brief moment but if I click a link or search something the website will return with We look...

eBay has become VERY UNSTABLE!!!

Over the last couple of weeks, I keep sporadically getting the page the page shown below. This is the most unstable I've seen eBay in 20+ years....We looked everywhereLooks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pagesGo to ...

My shipping labels are printing the wrong way...horizontal instead of vertical......HOW DO I FIX IT?

My shipping labels suddenly have started printing in the wrong direction....THERE IS NO PLACE THAT I CAN FIND TO CORRECT THIS! I don't have time to start trimming every label......it seems that every time an ebay executive comes up with a new idea to...

My Ebay selling summary not correct

I only have 9 current items on auction right now that are active, yet when I go to my "Unsold" items one of those listings shows up as Unsold because they say I ended the listing (but I did not). This item also shows up as being "Active" with 5 days ...

ANNOYING ! Shipping price from search list doesn't correspond to price inside item

Hello, I have a very annoying problem, in CAD and postal code set.Shipping price from search list doesn't correspond to price inside item.Item: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/202996149547?hash=item2f43836d2b:g:yZ8AAOSworxexBZ6&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoDUwMZM%2...

yanni_const_0-1676691566583.png yanni_const_1-1676691606465.png

Resolved! stuck at "Provide your contact info"

Hello, I cannot complete the creation of my account, and when I reach the stage of providing information, the process does not complete when I press the continue button. I also tried to change the country code for the phone number, but I could not .....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors