Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pardon our interruption something about your browser made us think you you were a bot, lol

This interruption is doing my nut in. I cannot sign into ebay, after half a dozen pages moves, it's driving me insane, come on tech team sort it out, you're loosing millions.Pardon our interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your br...

CANNOT access "Selling" page link

I CANNOT use the "Selling" link it is FROZEN and does nothing.I access ebay using my ANDROID PHONE and the Microsoft EDGE BROWSER. I do not use the ebay app.I have cleared cookies, I have deleted browsing history, I have cleared the cache for EVERY a...

Resolved! One item with 4 delivery notifications

I purchased one single item but received 4 eBay delivery notifications using 2 different carriers. One delivery notification even preceded the order date. How can an 'intelligent' system allow such obvious errors and tracking falsification by my bogu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confirm bid button didn’t work!

I just bid $5000 on an item with seven seconds left by hitting the confirm bid button that came up - but eBay didn’t take my bid and the item sold at starting bid for $2000!!! I am beyond bummed as I had excitedly waited 10 days to be able to bid.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors