Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Feed (ebay.com/feed) is MIA...

I often used the feed page see new listing from my Followed Searches and Favorite Sellers. It's been completely blank for about a week, although my followed searches are still in place. Any idea where it went or how to get it back? I've already deact...

Feedback

Ebay isn't allowing me to leave feedback. Everything works but after I submit, still no feedback. Please fix this or end getting negatives. Buyers want feedback and they want it fast.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay watch list not loading in Firefox

I am getting this message when I try to load my watch list...."You don't have any items saved in your Watch list. " If I continue to refresh or click Watch List and it does finally load my watch list and I continue to advance to additional pages I ge...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can't list

Just want to bring this to eBay's attention. I can't list. It says Verkaufen where it should say Get Started. The wheel just spins. I'm in the US. I'd like to list today

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spelling error

https://www.ebay.com/sch/allcategories/all-categories Pottery is spelled with only one "T" on this page. Just thought I should say something!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures not loading 12-14-15

For the past few weeks I haven't been able to load pictures at peak times, say 5PM-9PM CST, now, it is 11:30AM CST and my pictures won't load! What is going on????? Anybody else having this problem? I want to sell stuff but I can't if the pix won't l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find my listing

I cannot find my listing. This is confusing. I listed the item last night. I searched and searched after listing it and could not find it no matter how I entered it. Now this morning the item is bid on, there are 4 watchers and many views. But I stil...

Unable to upload photos on eBay.de

Good day everyone, Has any of you recently had a problem with uploading photos in your listings ? I am trying to upload and it shows the loading circle but it never ends. I have had this problem in recent days. I have tried to upload from several bro...

System Error

Can not list items because a pop up window states "There is a system error. Please click OK and try again later. Have called ebay sand still having this issue! Anyone Else?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors