Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have been trying for approx 2 hours to list one single item!! I am so frustrated -

I keep getting message 'It looks like there is a problem with this listing. Gallery URL has "<" or ">". I have no idea what that is referring to and I can find no answer anywhere to fix it! I have reloaded photos, taken new ones many times, reduced t...

Listings showing as International Seller I do not sell international on Ebay.com

I have my items listed on ebay.com. When I search for a specific item number or a specific item description if shows items found from eBay international sellers. I do not ship international. This is not happening only for one item. There are 100's. N...

cannot access ebay

You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/" on this server.Reference #18.ed23fea5.1513090439.11d0d22ethis is the message i get. no problem with rest of interent. rebooted router???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

trouble connecting to the bulk label page

i've been having trouble connecting to the ebay's bulk label page for the past month. when going through orders --> awaiting shipment and trying to print multiple labels, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes for me to connect to the bulk label page (this ...

New Shipping Format Problems or Glitches

Just an hour ago, I couldn't proceed with printing a shipping label using the new format. Error message was: The buyer or seller address is invalid. Please click on "Change" to fix this.Nothing seemed wrong with buyer's address as it matched Paypal's...

Agree to terms

When click to terms agreement And then to continue its goes back and starts over. And can't view listings

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay connectivity problems

Hi people, hope someone can help, I have been having major issues for several weeks when I try to open the app on android or by laptop, however when I turn WiFi off on my phone and use 4g it loads fine, any ideas would be most appreciated.Regards Pau...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors