Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay not responding

Hi,eBay for the last 2 days has not been responding well at all. Try to go to My eBay and it just sits there without a response for 10 minutes. Last night it took 4 tries and 3 different browsers before I could print a shipping label. Pictures are no...

EMail stopped working

eBay historically has notified me via email when I win/lose an auction, a saved search finds items, or I receive an "email" from another eBay user. This stopped working for me, for no apparent reason, a couple of days ago. I have attempted to change ...

Resolved! All International shipping and GSP no longer showing on listings!!

Now What! GSP and International shipping is not showing on my listings all of the sudden (apparently started yesterday) . Just cost me a fortune to make sure a buyer that should have been a GSP now has tracking. This is so not good, still shows GSP i...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm going to call this a technical issue, well, because it really is.

Every few days some party tries to game the system with obviously fraudulent sales at a few dollars starting or BIN for things like classic synthesizers or audio gear like early stereo speakers. It's easy to tell when they show in a search email and ...

I can't see my active listings?!

When I click on 'selling ' my eBay won't show any of my listings. It says I have no active listings (I have over 500). Also, eBay is charing insertion fees for listing revisions. Anyone else having the problems? Thanks in advance.

Number of Views for Active Selling Page Showing Up as Dashes (again) 3'2'2018

This has been an on and off problem for a few years, making it harder to understand why it is still happening. Hasn't anyone looking into this at eBay's end figured out when we do "this" the result is "that"? Most seller's know that "updating", tweak...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Outdated info on eBay Money Back Guarantee page

The eBay Money Back Guarantee page needs updated. It still says "Look for the Top Rated Plus seal on item listings to receive same-day shipping and tracking, 14-day returns, and more." It should be 30 day returns. It even links to a top rated page wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors