Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Outside of eBay notice

Last week I got 2 unsolicited eBay messages about my electric violin auction. One of the messages offered to buy off eBay. I ignored both these messages but today I have a warning not to make offers to sell off site and it referenced the violin!!! I ...

Variation Pictures Not Showing

I've been using variation listings for years. They have glitches, but I've figured out how to work around them and I avoid features that bring out the glitches. Now, however, the problem is much worse. The basic functionality is broken. On a new list...

technical problem

I would like to know what time they are going to take to fix the technical problemthat are announcing because my sales are too slow and they are tending without anyone seeing themThank you

information

hello thank you for letting me know that there are technical problemsand I would like to know how soon they are solving themthanks for your cooperation

Known issues at this point

Switched to the new store format. Store listings will not display by newly listed or in list form. Only gallery and best match. Been editing the setting daily and nothing changes. Also, regrettfully, cannot go back to the old store format even though...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ability to Find and Run Detailed Seller Ratings Reports Has Disappeared 2'22'2018

The link to run or view saved "Detailed Seller Ratings Reports" usually found in "My Account", "Seller Dashboard", "Reports and Service Tools" is not showing up. I've called customer service and spoke to three separate reps, but no one seems to be aw...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 7 helpful

Emails From EBAY Customer Help REAL OF FAKE?

I have received three emails from customerhelp@ebay.com in the past couple of weeks. The first three I have received in over 20 years on eBay. The first one had no information, just that eBay had tried to call me, but that my number was wrong in my i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Issue with Guaranteed Delivery Tracking on time

I was having this same issue with Seller Level regarding tracking yesterday but as of today that piece was corrected. Now this morning when viewing the Guaranteed Delivery I am now seeing the issue of tracking not uploaded on time when all of my trac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors