Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SALES AT AN ALL TIME LOW AFTER UPDATE

Starting at the Fall Ebay update i noticed my views were 40-60% in the green. Now they are constantly -10-30% down every day. When i promote my listings the impressions go even further down and views are cut in half as well. Before the seller update ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Emails About Recently Viewed Items That I Never Viewed

Recently I've been getting emails from Ebay about items it says I recently browsed but in reality I never have. When I login to my account none of these items show up in my recently viewed list. I changed my password just in case, and this is still h...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 7 helpful

Update browser??

My friend can't get on ebay or paypal. Message tells him to update browser by June 30. So, he updated Safari yesterday -- and it's not June 30 yet -- but he still gets the message. Any thoughts on how to correct this?

Final Value Fees not reimbursed when buyer buys then cancels order!

Buyers don't receive an emails where they have to confirm the order was cancelled/they have received a refund. Ebay doesn't refund fees for those transactions. Last week I've had a buyer that requested the cacellation, I agreed. Since then it shows "...

Minor error: "Contact" link is broken on the User Overview Page

tyler@ebay Here's another small error to add to your list of fixes. If one should venture over to a page such as this: https://www.ebay.com/usr/scott10019And press the "contact" linkThen they will receive an error of "Oops! Something went wrong. Plea...

Any update on mine and other's listings being excluded from the Free Returns Filter?

My listings are still not showing up on when anyone clicks on the Free Returns Only button on the left side of the searches.Have you checked your listings?This has been going on for months and costing me and other sales.Does anyone have an update on ...

Can't find my seller's invoices on Android eBay app

I'm trying to view my seller's account invoices on my Android eBay app and no luck! Seems I've explored every available link on every available page in the app and for the life of me, I cannot find it (them). I've tried to Google this question and th...

Return policy errors

Yeterday evening and today morning cant relist my items in TurboLister. Randomly gives me errors (please specifya valid return policy, return police attribute returnDescription not valid on this site) Creating new listings get the same errors. Just w...

Not receiving all eBay-related emails, issue is only with eBay messages

We never had an issue receiving eBay messages to our registered email address in the past. This is how we have always handled communication. As of the last several months (at least), we do receive many of our eBay messages/notices/etc just fine to ou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change to original format

About a week ago, eBay changed its format for My eBay. Now when I click into My eBay, it shows all kinds of stuff that I'm not interested in. I want to switch back to the original format that showed "active listings," "sold items," and "unsold items....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

can't report a prohibited item

I went to report a prohibited item, and I can't choose the appropriate reason. The only reason availalbe is Copyright and trademark, but I have no idea if the prohibited item is a fake or not. I just wanted to report it becuase it's prohibited.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors