cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 113
latest reply
112 REPLIES 112

Re: Payout failed

I'm having same issue.  Attempt was made to transfer funds and now saying bank declined.  I contacted bank and that is not the case.  It's an issue on eBay's end but cannot contact anyone there to resolve.  Meanwhile funds are in limbo.

Message 31 of 113
latest reply

Same thing happened to me

Can't call ebay either

Message 32 of 113
latest reply

Same problem here. Called my bank and all OK on their end. Also, no way to call eBay. Concierge call back is down as well!

WOW🙄

Message 34 of 113
latest reply

eBay needs to STEP UP!  There's no excuse for shutting down all communication when disaster hits.   When things like this happen... we need MORE COMMUNICATION... not a stone wall of silence.  

Message 33 of 113
latest reply

Thank God I am freaking out here, this is the only platform I sell on this is awful I got a payment this morning and then the email.  WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Message 35 of 113
latest reply

Will you let me know too?  I have a twitter account maybe I should you cannot contact ebay and US bank said it's the third call this morning

Message 36 of 113
latest reply

Oh my GOD, so US bank just informed me that this is the 3rd call they have received today regarding this.  This is a horrible system, you cannot call anyone or get a call back.  I have emailed the guy that helped when I set this up.  I need my money

Message 37 of 113
latest reply

Same here.  I received a payout yesterday, no problem.  Today, I got the failed notice.  My bank says no problem on their end.  And no way to contact eBay. Frustrating.

Message 38 of 113
latest reply

OK   This is the message I see right now:  It is a big banner at bottom

Some sellers may notice a delay with payments being available in their eBay account. We're looking into the issue and will have it fixed soon. 

Message 39 of 113
latest reply

same here  payment declined called bank says its not a issue with them. have ebay contact me and says thats not available.  called them and says to call back during normal business hours **bleep** is going on!!!!

Message 40 of 113
latest reply

Same issue here.

Imagine how much money is in limbo right now...

Message 41 of 113
latest reply

This is horrible.  I am not terribly patient when my money is involved.  I want this fixed.  They want their fees right away and now we are sitting in limbo.  WE had NO CHOICE when we had to sign up for managed payments, it worked like a charm up until today.  No phone support, nothing

Message 42 of 113
latest reply

Remember, it is 8 AM in California so nobody is even in the office and they are totally unaware of this issue.  Maybe we will hear something around dinner time. 

Message 43 of 113
latest reply

OMG will the madness never end. Why can't Ebay get this right? Its been working fine since Aug when they couldnt payout my funds for THREE WEEKS.... so frustratrated.... that they are blaming my BANK when it is TOTALLY something they need to fix.

Message 44 of 113
latest reply

Same here. This is a load of **bleep** as my bank also said there was no issue on their side, but of course they would shut down their customer service lines when this happens as they would all get an earful from all of us in this situation. We need to have PayPal back as a second option for payment.

Message 45 of 113
latest reply