cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

Payout failed

This is a first. Didn`t even know I was signed up for this as I`ve always used PayPal with zero problems.

My item is out for delivery because eBay instructed to ship it.

My payment transfer today, according to eBay, says *transfer has failed*.

Called my bank & they said no one has tried to transfer anything into my checking account.

I am at a loss. My item is gone & so is my money not to mention that eBay kept $23.37 for their cut!

I am literally at a loss! No recourse here.

Message 106 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I'm having the same issue with eBay and their new managed payouts system. They owe me over $200 for sales I made thru their website. They claimed that they sent a payout to my personal bank account 2 weeks ago, but that that payout never showed up. eBay has no problem whatsoever charging my credit card though. The customer service eBay has provided me with to resolve this issue has been absolute garbage. 

I encourage all sellers that are having this problem to file a complaint against eBay thru the attorney general's office of their respective state, as I have done thru mine. Hopefully with enough complaints, eBay will be forced to give us the funds which they are wrongly withholding from us. 

Message 107 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same shir over here...

Been waiting for over a week for monies supposedly sent. And another sale as well that happens couple of days later. Don't know where the money is..items were mailed and arrived already yet no money. This layout **bleep** is garbage

Message 108 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I have sold 2 items in the beginning of February and payout was failed, i attempted to update my payout info and it still is not working. I am tired to trying to get my funds and I can't even get a rep to call me since there is a higher than expected volume. This is ridiculous!  

Message 109 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

This is the first time getting paid through Ebay instead of Paypal and getting the payout failed to my bank account for 3 items that were sold this week.   

Message 110 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Nice , where is my money it is 2/19 - What a piece of **bleep** **bleep** company

Message 111 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

This is getting very bad, trying to understand what is going on with these payouts, I had seen one payout being process for a certain amount, although when the payout reached my bank the amount was a lot less.

Cannot figure out what is going on, and all the cross referencing just goes into a circle, and even more chaos with these payouts. You just cannot keep up with the the Item number, then it changes to some payout number, order number, etc, etc, etc,

OMG, and trying to keep up with the fees is another nightmare, cannot make any logical sense of this what so ever, right when you think you got it, then Ebay does something totally different. So time consuming just trying to figure out what is going out, Hours, and Hours, Days, and Days, trying to figure out what is going on.

There is just no time to list any more Items for sale, this is a total shame, and reflects poorly on eBay, Bottom line sellers are being dumped on all the way around!!!!!!

I am looking for different options, Bottom Line Ebay Processing, Payouts are too slow, they could have processed the payment instantly directly to the Sellers Debit Cards. ON NO, Days, Days, with eBay's payouts it is slow to begin with, and noting get processed on the weekends or holidays, and totally confusing. Try figuring all this out on a smart phone small screen, using ebay's app is another problem.

Bottom line I have no way of knowing what is going on, it changes, I cannot sell like this.

Message 112 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Bottom Line its all about the Money eBay can get, not about what the sellers can make, and get in a timely manners, it is plain to see

Message 113 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Am having the same issue am new to eBay and it has all been problem after problem I spoke to my bank and they say their is nothing wrong…everything work fine yesterday and now they are having issues terrible experience as a new seller

Message 114 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Your issue is not the same as the issue in this 4 year old thread.

Your payouts are on hold for up to 30 days because you are a new seller. 
Read Payments on Hold 

Message 115 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Yep, if you are a new seller, you need to ship what you sell at once, even if it's on your dime.  The money will catch up but you need to get some completed sales, with uploaded USPS tracking.  Use the eBay pitney bowes bolt on to do your shipping too.  Once the POD's start hitting the process will run smoother for you.  It really helps to be a high volume seller.  If you are low volume, this probably isn't going to be the place to

get paid quickly after selling something.  It will be more of a burden.

Message 116 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 117 of 117
latest reply