cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

Payout failed

And I am not quite done complaining, who had the brilliant idea to use the phrase "something wrong with your bank account"  What a horrible email to receive.  I went into total panic mode.  Not a great email, Ebay.  I thought there was fraud on my account etc.

Message 46 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same thing happened with me this morning.  I received a notice that "Your Payment didn't go through.  On Dec 02, 2020 we tried sending you a payout amount of $______, but we ran into a problem with your bank account.  Please check to see if the bank account information you entered is correct or contact your bank for details".

Haven't had any real payment issues with Managed Payments since being forced into MP in August.   MP has been late sometimes, and has skipped a day or two - but no other problems.  Payments always eventually came in until this morning.  I have contacted eBay Customer Service twice this a.m. regarding this issue and just now received a return phone call. The Customer Service Rep said that I am not the only one experiencing this issue, that it is a "site issue" which eBay is working on now, and eBay has made it a priority to get this problem fixed.

Message 47 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I agree why not just send a email saying were having issues?

Message 48 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Me also. Needs to be resubmitted promptly. No issue until last night.

Message 49 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

We received the same notification, I called our bank no issues. I check as we have a payment that hit today.  Ebay has a issue on their end and they need to resolve.

Message 50 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same issue for me. Got an email saying the payout failed. Called my bank and as I expected it’s not on their end. 

eBay better get this all solved quick. Messing up payout and bank transactions is new territory for them, and we should all be prepared to escalate these issues with the CFPB and other government regulators. Especially since eBay had almost no way to get into ‘real’ contact with them about the funds. Very bad. 

Message 51 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

same issue with me.. i got the same message as everyone else this morning that the payout failed.. Yesterday payout went thru fine but todays did not.. I called my bank they said no problem on their side.. Its an ebay problem but we all know you can't get thru to ebay and their hiding as they normally do when they have a problem .. This managed payment **bleep** doesnt work and it cost us more for less.. They could at least step up and post a message when they won't even answer the phones and tell us what they are doing to fix their problems.  

Message 52 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I had the same issue this morning. I didn't like the switch to direct deposits into my bank account in the first place, and now I have another reason why.

I am beginning to consider where else I can sell my stuff.

Message 53 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Have the same issue, worked yesterday but now they send an email my bank details are wrong?? There is a really small banner at the bottom of the help page saying they know about it in "Ebayise", right next to where they disabled the call customer service link.

Unfortunately not the first time for me, bring back PayPal.

Message 54 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same here. Ebay issue. Terrible lack of communication.

Message 55 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Add another person to this growing list AND none of eBay’s contact firms are working. Hoping we all aren’t getting hacked through their “new” system that I hate!!!! 

Message 56 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Ebay just called me back they are retrying payment and it shows retrying right now in my payment tab

Message 57 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Unfortunately this happened to me too, and today was supposed to be my very first payout with the new system. I thought it was on my end since my little credit union wasn't on their list and I had to send in extra documentation, but that was approved with no problem. It's only $40 or so, but this makes me super nervous and I don't want to have another payout sent or even list anything else until this is fixed. Already missing PayPal...

Message 58 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same problem here. Please help eBay!!!!

Message 59 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

@therationalape wrote:

Same problem here. Please help eBay!!!!

According to ebay status link all is perfect in eBay land.

https://www.ebay.com/sts

Payment Status 12022020.JPG

Then again, that is the message I ALWAYS see on the status page on dot ca and dot com. Even when it isn't.

-Lotz

Message 60 of 117
latest reply