cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

Re: Payout failed

Same here, this is fustrating. The server just displays down and so is the help line...

Message 16 of 117
latest reply

Ebay, step up to the plate and admit your system sucks. Let us start accepting Paypal again. At least we never ran into this **bleep** every 2 months.

Message 17 of 117
latest reply

Yep, just happened to me too. 

Message 18 of 117
latest reply

Same situation here. Bad time of year for this to happen.

Message 19 of 117
latest reply

I am experiencing the same issue. I just got an email from eBay this Morning that PAYOUT to my account today was declined by my bank. I checked the banking information on file and it is the same they have used over the past several months.

I called my bank and they told me there is no block or hold on my account and they suggested I check back with eBay.

I am thinking they might be technical issue with eBay electronic transfer and not with the banks. 

eBay, please look into this ASAP.

Message 20 of 117
latest reply

Same issue.  Bank stated they never even received an attempted deposit.  I've now wasted an hour of my morning running in circles.  This could have been avoided had eBay sent out an error notice informing us of their mistake.  Shame on eBay.

Message 21 of 117
latest reply

same here. And my payout was also fine yesterday. Now I also cant see any details from past payouts. And Ebay says their "have us call you" is unavailable 

Message 22 of 117
latest reply

Hello ebay are you going to let us all know that its you or do we sit here and in limbo and drive the bankls crazy when its you not us on sending our funds ,we want to draw our own interest on our cash let us know when its gonna be fixed .

Message 23 of 117
latest reply

add me to the list of people who have received this email and lack of being able to contact ebay. extremely frustrating!

Message 24 of 117
latest reply

You can get through if you try under a different reason like buying or paying for item. I tried it and then the person tried to send me to managed payments and wasn’t able to get me through. Somethings going on for sure.

Message 25 of 117
latest reply

Yes welcome to the new bolshevik revolution

where money is thin, and nothing ever works right again

Message 26 of 117
latest reply

Same, i freaked out before i saw its widespread.  I hope they issue a statement soon.

Message 27 of 117
latest reply

I see I'm not alone in this fiasco...

Message 28 of 117
latest reply

Same for me...payout failed, contact bank.....did that and they said no issue on their end..ebay please let us know

Message 29 of 117
latest reply

Same situation. Payout failed. Never had a problem with eBay TAKING my money, just giving me my money. Then you can’t get ahold of anyone. SWEET. Guess I’ll just sit here and hope it fixes itself? Who’s in charge around here?!

Message 30 of 117
latest reply