cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

Message 1 of 117
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Payout failed

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - there was an announcement just made about this issue, you can review it here

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 78 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

Payout failed

me also - and lots of others  - see all the messages on this board - not a bank issue -ebay issue

Message 2 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same! Great system we are paying for. Never happened with PayPal.

Message 3 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Yes same thing here.  No change on my bank info yet payout was declined an eBay says to check with my bank. 

and YES - this NEVER happened with paypal, ever...

Message 4 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I am having the same issue. Deposit failed please contact the bank. I contacted the bank and they state no pending deposits from the bank, anyone knows how to contact eBay concerning this. All forms of contact seem to be down.

Message 5 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Payout declined will retry notice on email - never happened before.  Bank said it's an eBay issue.  Ebay callback not working - really frustrated with eBay!!

Message 6 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Me too, I have a message into @Askebay on Twitter, I will let you know if I get a response.

Message 7 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

I am having the exact same issue. No issues until today. And never happened with PayPal. 

Message 8 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

If they would just post a message that said they’re aware of it and working on it maybe they wouldn’t have to shut down all the contact forms.

Message 9 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Real convenient that eBay phone lines state that they are doing an update. 

Message 10 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Yes it most certainly is an ebay issue.  And isn't it very odd that all "customer service" options seem to have evaporated?  Cannot even get into a call back queue!!   WTH ebay !!?? Come On Man !!!

Message 11 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Same here received the same message from eBay this morning.  Glad to hear I was not the only one.

Message 12 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

same here , I need my earned the money I have to pay bills !!!!

Message 13 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Just checked my Ebay payouts again. Now everything is gone - no previous payouts and no sales report. If Ebay wants to play with the bigboy's - they need to get someone with more than a 4th grade education.

Message 14 of 117
latest reply

Payout failed

Adding myself to this list. Received the same thing as everyone else contacted bank nothing wrong on their end and received a payment just yesterday. Googled a help number for Ebay found out that is no longer in service then find out their call system is temporarily disabled. I miss Paypal.

Message 15 of 117
latest reply