cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print shipping labels

Anyone else having this problem?  Purchase label button will not light up at the end.

Message 1 of 110
latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

Re: Can't print shipping labels

Hi--spoke to a rep. yesterday who informed me that they were doing an update & would resolve by evening.  Not so--had to call to get buyers address so package would not be late. Now I cannot load photos at all this a.m. 07 /22/ 2022.  Told the rep. yesterday that it would be nice if you informed sellers beforehand when you are going to gack the system !  Good luck !

Message 61 of 110
latest reply

They told me the same thing.

Would it kill them to send an email or an update in the seller portal that they are working on things....

It would have saved me the time trying to find a solution to it and the time with the rep!!!

Message 62 of 110
latest reply

This worked!!! Thank you 🙂

Message 63 of 110
latest reply

The incognito window also worked for me. I tried all day yesterday to print a label that I had already paid for. I  never realized that option was there before reading this. Thank you so much. I hope Ebay gets it fixed soon.

Message 64 of 110
latest reply

Yep. Incognito and a few refreshes did the trick. 

Hey Ebay, get your crap together. You make enough off of us!

Message 65 of 110
latest reply

Print one label from Google than error  Switched from Google to Edge and was be able to print the other one

Message 66 of 110
latest reply

Having same problem there is a message stating : "Please be aware that USPS,Fedex,eBay Send,UPS are experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later."

It's 11:51 AM CDT on 7/22/2022 - PIRATESHIP.COM IS WORKING and their rates are frequently a bit lower now.

Message 67 of 110
latest reply

Same here. Well, when I'm printing an individual label the "purchase shipping label" is greyed out. I can still purchase shipping in bulk. 

Message 68 of 110
latest reply

I can't print them either!  I have consulted eBay chat, to learn their system is down.  I was able to print one label today, I had others that didn't print.  Do you get the message "oops, there is a problem with this page?

Message 69 of 110
latest reply

Clear your browser's cookies and cache.

I used CCleaner on Google Chrome and now it works

Message 70 of 110
latest reply

@padsplus wrote:

A possible work around while waiting for ebay to fix this is switch browser.  I normally use Microsoft Edge.  I switched to Google Chrome and was able to print labels.

This is a site issue @padsplus not a browser issue.  So Ebay has to fix the issue.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 71 of 110
latest reply

@leetautomotive wrote:

Clear your browser's cookies and cache.

I used CCleaner on Google Chrome and now it works

It is not a browser issue @leetautomotive , it is a site issue.

Message 72 of 110
latest reply

I was unable to purchase labels. 

I cleared my cookies and cache.

Now I can purchase labels normally.

This means the problem is local, not a site issue. The ebay update is not compatible with the old cookies which are stored on your computer. Ebay needs new cookies which are compatible. This means you must delete the old cookies so that eBay can generate new ones. Some people have their browser automatically delete cookies, so they never encountered an issue at all. 

Message 73 of 110
latest reply

It is likely simply timing.  Ebay fixed the problem earlier today.  They were working on the system.

Message 74 of 110
latest reply

I am having the same problem, any solution?

Message 75 of 110
latest reply