Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need More Info and Help with this Haviland Bowl

I purchased a gorgeous Haviland bowl, but I'm having trouble with the marks. In combing through my Schleiger books, I found that this is likely an undocumented pattern/blank. The Blank is 213 which is blank 205 with gold. However, in one of her later...

DSCF9890.jpg DSCF9892.jpg DSCF9896.jpg DSCF9902.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help With Dates Of These German Glass Pieces

Haven't got the pink sets measurements, it's at my daughters house. The pink pieces are 4 Goblets, 2 Juice Glasses and one Lidded Bowl. The green set is 4" tall and the small plate is 4" across. I am trying to figure out the approximate date these pe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Animal Is This? Deer, Elk, Moose, etc

At least 25 years ago I bought this piece at an estate sale. There were many people who wanted it so I probably ended up paying more than it's worth but I loved it. Would anyone have a clue as to who might have made it? It is very intricate and well ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID Warranted 22 Carat Gold Bird Figurine

Does anybody know anything about these? I'm pretty sure it's a peacock, but I have positively no idea who made them and haven't had any luck with Google. Maybe 18 years ago, I had a website link that had some good identification hints, but that site ...

Antique Chinese koi plate, how to date?

Hi, picked up this Chinese koi plate. I know they are common and made for export, but how do you date them? They were made for such a long period of time. I can't find any good info online. Thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help me identify this glass vase

I recently inherited this glass vase. It is about 7" tall, is made of a good quality crystal (it has a nice "ring" when tapped), has an embossed pattern on the glass as shown and has a fifty cent piece size smooth mark on the bottom where the origina...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help With Mid Century Serving Bowl

I'm pretty sure it's 50's or 60's, although I'm not positive. The pattern is molded on the inside of the bowl, while the bottom rings are on the outside. It measures about 3" tall and 9" diameter at the top. Any help with an id is appreciated! Thanks...

Help with Flow Blue Mark

I am trying to find out who this flow blue pitcher was made by, it's age, or any other information. I have been trying to find info on it for a few years with no luck. Any help is appreciated!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unidentified Noritake Pattern?

I had a friend contact me about a full 12 person set with no pieces missing, from what I can research the pattern was maybe made during 1918-1921 based on the back stamp. Other than that I can't find this exact pattern only ones that look like it. No...

Old Glass Thing: What, Who, When?

Picked this up at a thrift store recently because it looked to be old and unusual. I've never seen a piece of what I'm assuming is tableware that had a glass ring on the end. I think it's a serving piece but to serve what? It measures just shy of 9" ...

Glass Thing_1.jpg Glass Thing_2.jpg Glass Thing_3.jpg Glass Thing_4.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors