Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I Really Need Help With this Vase & Butter Dish

The Vase is 9" tall and appears to be made of excellent quality glass with a star evgraved in the lip and an opalescent rim. I have looked for this everywhere for a few years. The Butter is EAPG but cannot find the pattern or maker. Thank you all for...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fulper Pottery ID, etc

I have a jug-style vase that has a maker's mark for Vaye (Vase) Kraft Fulper pottery that I would like to authenticate. It has a blue glaze body with a little green around the lip. It's @ 8 1/4" tall. I have been unable to find any examples online. N...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! clear glass cake plate

Hi, I have this 13" cake plate I can't id, I could have gotten a matching bowl for $2.00 the same size but I figured it would cost more to ship than it was worth, this pattern is so heavy. Thanks for any help, this may be from the same era as AH's we...

Pottery Pinched Pot or Vase ID Help Please

I need help in identifying maker, location, and type of glaze. Pot measures 5" High, 9" long, 4.5 Handle to handle. My WAG is North Carolina, maybe some type of uranium glaze, but so far I cannot find anything like it.

DSC02169.JPG DSC02177.JPG DSC02181.JPG

Old Glass Sugar Bowl

This thing is somewhat larger than the usual vintage glass sugar bowl and the glass is very thick. I used to collect antique and vintage glass creamers & sugars (I had at least 100 at one time) and I never ran across one with glass quite this thick, ...

Large Sugar Bowl_1.jpg Large Sugar Bowl_2.jpg

Can anyone help me identify the pattern or maker of this Depression Glass vase?

I inherited this vase and would like to know what it is so I can try to find other pieces in this pattern.The vase is about 7" tall, appears to be good quality clear crystal and has many little triangular cuts around the rim. The bottom has a shaved ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ID Bird & Branch Dinnerware

I have the opportunity to purchase a set of dinnerware, all unmarked but appears quite old of white porcelain dinnerware with black and gold decor of various birds and tree branches. Shown is the water pitcher. Sponge Gold on rims. No idea who made i...

Listing Help on Navajo Pot

Hello board members. I'm trying to list a piece of pottery marked TW Navajo and I keep getting a "Oops" message and warning about listing Native American pieces. I have tried to list in under Collectibles, Native American and filled out all the blank...

Please Help Identify Glass Artist

I have two candle holders (I believe that's what they are). I have studied and searched (what I thought the name was) for hours and have come up empty. Any suggestions on where I should look? I know nothing about glass. Thanks in advance!

Need Help wit 1980s pottery mark

I found several pieces recently bearing the same mark but have not had any luck identifying the artist. Any help would be appreciated. The first one is a large Platter it is marked on the bottom with the stamp and inscriped "Looking into star history...

vaseline glass frog

Hi, I have a vaseline glass frog, looks just like Boyd's Jeremy, but my husband couldn't find a mark on it. I tried last night and again today, and the system won't let me load this question with the pics, but I'm sure the person I bought all this va...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors