cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment - Not Paying

I have about 1200.00 Ebay is holding of my money. Today is Wednesday 9/9/20. About 600.00 of that was Sales on Friday 9/4/20. The rest over the weekend. I elect payments to go to my bank account DAILY. So why is it that Ebay has been Piecemealing me MY MONEY??? Today they sent to my bank  130.00 from 2 of my items sold on Friday the 4th. Which I won't receive in my bank until tomorrow.  I have requested they call me today. Call is supposed to be within 1 minute. It is now going on a half hour! Managed Payment is TERRIBLE! I wish I could use PayPal again. With Paypal the minute the person paid you could transfer into your account in minutes.

Look I Love Ebay, & I make a lot of money selling on it BUT...COME ON EBAY you owned Paypal you know how to get the money over faster! YOU GOT TO DO BETTER!

Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Managed Payment - Not Paying

Yep ebay is run by baboons 😕 but even baboons have more IQ then these fools.

Message 61 of 131
latest reply

Sounds like an Excellent Plan to me if your time process is correct.  Now if Ebay could agree to put this plan into action we would ALL be good to go. 

Message 62 of 131
latest reply

I agree it is not working well. It seems to me that EBay wants to have me ship my item because they say I’ve been paid. I want to see the $ in my account before I ship. This is slowing down the shipment time because I will not ship at eBays request when I have not seen my money deposited in my account. It is very frustrating to have to wait on the bank and EBay ware time holding my funds when for the past 15ish years I have processed my EBay sales through Pay Pal, received my $ immediately,  and had zero problems. For a “big time”tech company EBay has tremendously missed the mark. Get it together soon or there will be millions of **bleep** off customers. 

Message 63 of 131
latest reply

I’m NOT shipping a damned thing until the buyer’s money shows up in my account.

I did the switchover to managed payments. I got a chime account because there’s no way in hell I’m mixing eBay in with my regular paychecks/banking. eBay’s managed payments database will eventually get hacked and I simply can’t afford being without a bank account or funds for any length of time.

Wouldn’t you know it? In the time between the mandatory switchover - where I still haven’t received my chime debit card, some buyer buys an item. No sales for friggin’ months and yet, someone suddenly buys something at precisely the wrong time. 

The chime account hasn’t been fully activated. eBay says it has sent payment to chime, but nothing is showing in the app. Meanwhile eBay is harping at me to get the item sent. 

Nope. Not happening.

I’m not sending out an item until I have the buyer’s money IN HAND. I expect that will get me negative feedback. But at this point, I really don’t care.

This is a total disaster.

Message 64 of 131
latest reply

You got switched over way before I did, just got switched and the first payment even though it says it's complete is nowhere to be found! The second one says it's in process and there seems to be no holds.

I went right to PayPal thinking maybe one slip through before they got everything in order but nada. Thank you for your post

Message 65 of 131
latest reply

Message 66 of 131
latest reply

The money automatically deducted from a buyer's account and into the sellers would not stop non paying buyers from wasting sellers time. All the buyer would have to is a chargeback for INR or file a SNAD claim when they receive the item. 

There's a reason why buyers have way more protection on Ebay than sellers do and it's not because Ebay values buyers more. It's because credit card companies protect their customers and Ebay doesn't want to be the one losing money when a chargeback occurs.

Message 67 of 131
latest reply

Nightmare on EBay Street! I prefer to offer free shipping on most my items.  I use my accumulated funds in my PayPal Acct to pay my shipping fees. It’s been a smooth and simple process and keeps all my EBay transactions in one place.-Sales, Shipping fees, Ebays seller fees, all my shipping supplies came from one account-PayPal. Now, if I sell an item-shipping comes directly out of my PayPal Acct-and sales go ....Days Later ....into my newly opened bank account, which charges fees if my balance falls below their limit.... As I continue to sell and ship, I’m watching my PP dwindle away while I ...thump, thump, thump wait for the money from the sale to go into my bank account. Once in my bank Acct-I transfer to PP which..... takes a few days. This is so frustrating. I’m not a big time imported watch band seller from another country- I’m a mom trying to keep my head above the water. Selling on EBay was my way of having some extra $ for non-budgeted expenses.  All this managed payment **bleep** if too frustrating for me to keep up with. Makes me want to clear out my stash of things to sell and hang up my saddle. 

Message 68 of 131
latest reply

OMG -I just had the word *C..*R..*A..*P -Bleeped out of my comment🤣😂🤣

Message 69 of 131
latest reply

Yes managed payment sucks I’m selling and money not showing in my bank account.  Items say sold and paid ship now. If i dont know where my money is how the hell do i ship. Am i getting paid or what. Go back to paypal this sucks 

Message 70 of 131
latest reply

Vote yes on the CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. Will look into it. Complain in the newspapers, Facebook, Twitter.

Ebay's new system is unfair and costly "only" to sellers.  Shine a glaring light on their corporate office and managers.

Message 71 of 131
latest reply

They INTENTIONALLY set up a payment process that would benefit them, not the sellers or their customers. PayPal was, still is amazing in its benefits to both.

Ebay doesn't have a leg to stand on in making a case for changing a workable system to a completely, completely dysfunctional payment system that ONLY benefits Ebay. COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Message 72 of 131
latest reply

Has anyone ever considered the amount of interest Ebay receives on a daily basis of funds sitting in their accounts waiting to be dispersed to sellers' bank accounts!!??  Follow the $$$ people, Ebay is getting rich by charging us per sale then getting interest on our sale funds too.  Where's that Class Action suit?

Message 73 of 131
latest reply

sigh, created two checking accounts and still wont get processed through adding new accounts. 

what the **bleep** is going on.    

Message 74 of 131
latest reply

I have shipped 4 items same day, 3 of them already delivered.  Still havent got any money in my bank even though it shows " funds released ". I miss paypal, I think ebay is forcefully weening us off of paypal .

Message 75 of 131
latest reply