cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment - Not Paying

I have about 1200.00 Ebay is holding of my money. Today is Wednesday 9/9/20. About 600.00 of that was Sales on Friday 9/4/20. The rest over the weekend. I elect payments to go to my bank account DAILY. So why is it that Ebay has been Piecemealing me MY MONEY??? Today they sent to my bank  130.00 from 2 of my items sold on Friday the 4th. Which I won't receive in my bank until tomorrow.  I have requested they call me today. Call is supposed to be within 1 minute. It is now going on a half hour! Managed Payment is TERRIBLE! I wish I could use PayPal again. With Paypal the minute the person paid you could transfer into your account in minutes.

Look I Love Ebay, & I make a lot of money selling on it BUT...COME ON EBAY you owned Paypal you know how to get the money over faster! YOU GOT TO DO BETTER!

Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Managed Payment - Not Paying

i think everyone should pause sales until the problem is fixed to me that seems appropriate since ebay does not take us sellers serious , sometimes we all need to make sacrifices but then they will realize we have issues with this until then nothing will change and they will continue to use and abuse sellers.

Message 46 of 131
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would imagine it never occurred to you that the poster may have more than one account, right?  Though you could ask the poster, your "know it all" attitude clearly indicates that you don't know much about this.

Message 47 of 131
latest reply

Amen!!!! I've had nothing but problems since ebay started handling my money. Literally since the second they FORCED me to link my bank account to ebay so they could handle all the money iv not seen one cent transferred successfully to my account. First payout they sent to an account that doesn't exist, but called the bank and found the money, sent it back to ebay so they could resend it and a week plus later I still haven't got it. Meanwhile, ive made a couple hundred more that has went to "payouts" but where is it? I miss PayPal so bad it hurts!!! 

Message 48 of 131
latest reply

No, really, its not all good!!! They have hundreds of dollars of my money that I can't track trace or find and I want it!!!!! #bringbackPayPal!!

Message 49 of 131
latest reply

Me to, they straight up strong armed me into linking an account to them holding my money or I just wouldn't get it. Sooooo, what else could I do other than submit and do it? So yeah, I linked an account other than PayPal and have literally had problems ever since. And I still haven't had one cent successfully transferred to my account even though it says sent on the last 6 things I've sold. I like good feedback so I keep shipping ppls stuff cause in my mind its theirs now, they paid for it, they deserve to have it sent. But, now I'm having to use money out of my pocket instead of money that was otherwise instantly credited to my PayPal card to do it. So yeah, to say I'm not happy is an understatement of epic proportions!!!! I just want my money is all, and I don't think thats to much to ask after doing my part on my end at the absolute best of my ability. I take this stuff seriously and I want ppl that look or buy from my store to feel like ill do all I can to do what I say ill do to get their stuff to them. When you read my feedback I want someone to know that they are dealing with someone with more than just a desire for profit but a desire to steer my store with a moral compass honestly and be trustworthy, then worry about profit. In my mind, customer service comes first, then ill count my money!! But I haven't gotten any since they took over payments and im fast running out of money to make sure a person's items get to them fast, so yeah, I bad want PayPal back 😞 . #bringbackPayPal!!

Message 50 of 131
latest reply

Screenshot_20210119-092332_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210119-092348_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210119-092425_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210119-092507_FSNB.jpg

 you were saying? Money or not, they paid me and whether or not its hit my bank account, if its been paid I ship it. Problem is, ebay sucks at handling money and needs to bring PayPal back!!

Message 51 of 131
latest reply

I think that's exactly what I'm going to go do right now, so great suggestion!! I'm about 300+ in the hole at the moment because of the whole "customer comes first" attitude i have as far as my store goes so thats exactly what I'm gonna do. 

Message 52 of 131
latest reply

Omg, this is definitely not making me feel any better!!! Sorry for them jacking you around, they are me to for real. Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order? We really could do that from looking into online cause there's a ton of ppl not liking the way they handle money, and considering its private ppls money, eBay can and should be forced to do better in handling other ppls stuff. That is an option for real and I was already thinking about contacting a lawyer about it but now that I know its not just me, but a ton of other people, my want to do it just increased by at least 50% 🤷🏼‍♂️

Message 53 of 131
latest reply

After reading all this, im on board completely with a class action lawsuit 110%!! Our only option is to let them keep screwing us, or force them to pay us our money the way they force us to pay them theirs. Let's get together with everyone thats owed money by ebay and sue them for it? I know im in cause I want whats mine that they seem to refuse to give me. #bringbackPayPal!!

Message 54 of 131
latest reply

E bay is going down hill FAST.... We need a CLASS action LAW suite

They owe me money over 10 days and i don't  Wanna sell things thru them

ANYMORE   im one step from closing my account... the wait time on the phone SUCKS

they pass you around... and no one in managed payments even aswered when i was transfered to that DEPT

3 times..... Not worth the hassle You SUCK 

Message 55 of 131
latest reply

I agree. The process of getting funds takes significantly longer than before and I will have to take that into account from now on. That is because it now has to be processed through two layers before you see your money, eBay and your bank. Whereas before, it was processed right into your PayPal account.  I sold something on 1/14 and the buyer paid immediately. I am still waiting for the payment to appear in my account. Meanwhile, when a buyer paid via PayPal, I saw payment immediately.  Certainly frustrating. 

Message 56 of 131
latest reply

I won’t ship until that money is in my hand and recommend that to everyone. Why ship and then there be an issue and you have to waste time getting ebay to sort it when they are hard to reach and basically don’t give a s***

Message 57 of 131
latest reply

I can tell you about my ordeal.  I have multiple Ebay accounts, and two of them took several months to sort out the managed payment fiasco.

The third account is still in limbo.  Ebay has messaged me and has a warning that a photo id is needed.  Yet this account is linked to the same checking account as the other Ebay id's and they are operational.

Meanwhile on this third account Ebay has owned me $77.16 since Dec 17 2020 and apparently doesn't see fit to transfer the money to my checking account.  Then my sellers fees of $61.02 came due on Jan 15th 2021 and Ebay subtracted this amount from my checking account - the same account they claim they are unable to send the $77.16 into (and you would think that they would just subtract the dues from the balance Ebay is still holding).

And in the Jan invoice, they double charged a Fedex shipping fee of $10.74 which I called Ebay about and they said it would be removed, but was not.  BTW, Fedex double charged me also last summer. 

So I removed all my items for sale, about 60 listings, from the third account.

There's a legal term for this skulduggery, it's called theft by deception.

Wonder when I can start collecting daily compounding interest on the funds due me.

Message 58 of 131
latest reply

Really, "living had to mouth"  was an elitist response.  Sometime we sell things because we need money quickly. Sometimes other people do the same and its a win-win for buyer and seller. I think this will have negative consequences for both sides.

Message 59 of 131
latest reply

I sell on ebay and I sell from a store. When someone charges a purchase at my store, I get the money right away. If they return the item, I refund them. I don't need ebay getting in the middle of my transactions. We pay them fees to sell on their platform and I don't think they have the right to hold our money. If a seller has excellent feedback and years of experience, I think they have earned that right to manage their own business. 

Message 60 of 131
latest reply