cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment - Not Paying

I have about 1200.00 Ebay is holding of my money. Today is Wednesday 9/9/20. About 600.00 of that was Sales on Friday 9/4/20. The rest over the weekend. I elect payments to go to my bank account DAILY. So why is it that Ebay has been Piecemealing me MY MONEY??? Today they sent to my bank  130.00 from 2 of my items sold on Friday the 4th. Which I won't receive in my bank until tomorrow.  I have requested they call me today. Call is supposed to be within 1 minute. It is now going on a half hour! Managed Payment is TERRIBLE! I wish I could use PayPal again. With Paypal the minute the person paid you could transfer into your account in minutes.

Look I Love Ebay, & I make a lot of money selling on it BUT...COME ON EBAY you owned Paypal you know how to get the money over faster! YOU GOT TO DO BETTER!

Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

I don't see my payment in my checking account on an item I sold recently so I'm not going to ship the item until I see the money!

Message 76 of 131
latest reply

I sold an item back in January.

Ebay said my money was sent on Jan 28 and should be in my account in 3 to 4 business days.

I called ebay Friday and they said "oh there was a problem with your transfer your money will be there monday (today) my money is still not there and I am expecting more.

Message 77 of 131
latest reply

My item was delivered and they were still holding payment ???????  

Message 78 of 131
latest reply

CF409312-35A0-4ADB-9F13-F822521B60D5.jpeg

I understand what you’re saying about transferring to the bank but in my account in eBay it says $30.23 is in my eBay account. Now I’m set up for it to go into my bank account there’s nothing on hold nothing pending I wanna know how I get the $30.23 to my bank account? From my “eBay account” that’s what it says and I would send you a screenshot but this site don’t let you I do that I guess

Susan Rimes
Message 79 of 131
latest reply

Hello, 

I am a relatively new seller on ebay . Since switching over to managed pay, since 1/19 EBay has been holding $244.91 of my money. Buyer has already paid and I paid shipping on each item. 

I've already spoken with 6 different customer service reps and they put in tickets and told me supervisors would call me back and nada. Each keeps trying to have me do the same thing....delete and re-enter my bank and it doesn't work. I even tried deleting my bank and entering a new bank and this didn't work. 

I contacted my Chase, the bank which I want funds to go to, and they have no way of contacting Ebay's back end, accounts payable, etc. I've asked EBAY to venmo me the $$, send it through paypal and they said they can't. I ended all the items I had up for sale or auction.  I also contacted PayWithMyBank, Ebay's new bank partner and no response.

The crazy thing is that these items have already showed as processed, paid out and sent to my bank weeks ago and my bank says they don't have it. I also told each of the reps their is a typo and Bank is spelled Bsnk and they said they noted it.

Any other suggestions on what to do? 

It's such a shame because I really had a positive experience with EBAY until now and don't think I will be paying or selling again using their platform.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Message 80 of 131
latest reply

I get it but should it take 3 weeks to get $$ after it says money was sent to your bank with a payout id  # and the notes funds were sent?

Thank you

Message 81 of 131
latest reply

I hate to say this but I agree. I can't even get a straight answer why my $$ hasn't gotten to me in 3 weeks. So frustrating. And what's worse is there is no communication from EBAY reps about this just crickets. 

Message 82 of 131
latest reply

Hello, ok I've shipped all 10 of my items and was charged for them and $$$ is not in hand. That's another reason why I'm so frustrated.

Message 83 of 131
latest reply

I am a power seller with a perfect feedback record and 23 years with eBay. They have done some really stinkin' things over the years, BUT holding my money is  not right by any standard. PayPal would instantly have the funds. I  transfer to my bank account. The next day I would have it. Now I sold my last item last Thursday. Here it is after the bank closes on Monday, so the next chance I have to get my money is TUESDAY. I sell for cash flow. And there isn't any. I have decided to only sell local pickup on eBay and list everything else on Etsy. I cannot allow eBay to hold my money for who knows how long while I pay for shipping and they take their fees. Beyond angry and have no idea how to fix this. They have never listened before. Why would they this time? 

Tig
Message 84 of 131
latest reply

I wonder if we can report them to the FTC? We have to pay for shipping and eBay takes their fees. We would get the money instantly if Paypal had it. But this way after almost a week I still don't have it.  I am 23 years with eBay. Powerseller and a lot of stinking things have been done. But not giving me my money is not going to happen. I am only selling Local Pickup on eBay now and selling the rest on Etsy.  

Tig
Message 85 of 131
latest reply

.......plus it's more expensive!

Message 86 of 131
latest reply

Paypal was INSTANT PAYMENT. Once again, GREEDBAY has shoved something down out throats. And also look at the international fees for foreign buyer using US addresses, even if you have them blocked. The lawsuit is coming. 

Message 87 of 131
latest reply

Yes ebays not paying out like it said it would 44 sales in a week no ay outs yet 

Message 88 of 131
latest reply

Hi, I came across this post from searching. Could you tell me if you have been paid yet? It’s been 10 days since eBay claimed they processed my payment and given me my payout ID. Their contact number is down and directing me to “try later”. 

Message 89 of 131
latest reply

Same! I sold an item on February 13 & ebay sent an email that I was paid- only IT NEVER WAS TRANSFERRED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT ON FILE!

EVERYDAY the buyer has emailed me & of course I write back & we've both been totally stressed out about this!
Today is now 2/22. I have written to ebay 5-6 times after spending way too much effort going through their convoluted FAQ's & **bleep** answers & NONE OF THEM FIT MY SITUATION.

They won't let me open a resolution because they say I've been paid & when I requested a call, it came through (from another country) & I heard nothing on the phone, as I kept saying "hello, hello".
Then I get an email from them stating that "They tried to call me"!

The most insane part is the Buyer understandably so, requested a refund & now a refund is processing from my bank account, with funds that I was NEVER Paid!
EBAY HAS BECOME A TOTAL DISASTER!!!

Message 90 of 131
latest reply