cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment - Not Paying

I have about 1200.00 Ebay is holding of my money. Today is Wednesday 9/9/20. About 600.00 of that was Sales on Friday 9/4/20. The rest over the weekend. I elect payments to go to my bank account DAILY. So why is it that Ebay has been Piecemealing me MY MONEY??? Today they sent to my bank  130.00 from 2 of my items sold on Friday the 4th. Which I won't receive in my bank until tomorrow.  I have requested they call me today. Call is supposed to be within 1 minute. It is now going on a half hour! Managed Payment is TERRIBLE! I wish I could use PayPal again. With Paypal the minute the person paid you could transfer into your account in minutes.

Look I Love Ebay, & I make a lot of money selling on it BUT...COME ON EBAY you owned Paypal you know how to get the money over faster! YOU GOT TO DO BETTER!

Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Managed Payment - Not Paying

@secondchances_27 wrote:

I'm very confused with this whole new ebay manged payment process. Can someone maybe help me understand their process. I sell my items in a timely manner, I clearly see the processing amount and then what's available, Now here's where I get lost, the amount that was payed out to my bank account doesn't add up its way less and on some transactions it looks as if I'm not getting paid at all for my items sold. And from my understanding EBAY takes out all  fees owed before the processing amount shown so How in the heck does the amount given is way less once it's in my bank account??? 🤔 very frustrated and Thanks in advance for all that comments to this post!

@secondchances_27 

Spend some time on  your Seller Hub under the Payment Tab.  There are reports there that will likely help you a great deal.

Yes they take out the FVF owed for the sale at the time the buyer pays.  If you are creating shipping labels on Ebay and have the label set to deduct from your MP account, then the shipping charges are also being deducted from your MP account.

But looking at the reports is likely going to be best for you right now so you better understand.  There is also reports that recap each Payout you get.  Lots of information will be found under the Payments Tab.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 121 of 131
latest reply

their holding back in paying me to.

Message 122 of 131
latest reply

Good for you!! I have been waiting OVER a MONTH for $600 because "my documents have a glare" for my bank account statement, even though I can see them on the preview when i send them & they are PERFECT! Then they just keep going back and forth giving me ridiculous reasons why they can't release my funds. They actually made me open a NEW BANK ACCOUNT!! Now I did that & I get an email that they can't pay me because the paperwork I sent on September 19th is for the wrong bank account!! OBVIOUSLY it's for a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, they made me open a new 1 yesterday!!!! HOW can I send them a bank statement for an account that's 1 day old?!?!!! Don't they read all of the notes on the account? What a bunch of idiots! Who can I go to to get this resolved? Thee better business bureau? And then they are going to charge me a $75 FEE out of my $600!!!! I just can't!! This has gone on for OVER a MONTH & I have had it!!!!!!

Message 123 of 131
latest reply

OH yeah, I forgot about that "hand IN mouth" statement!! 1st of all - it's HAND TO MOUTH, NOT hand IN mouth! and WHO ARE YOU to JUDGE ANYONE!! HOW DARE YOU!! I agree with Jack, no one WANTS to live hand in mouth OR hand TO mouth!!  Unfortunately we're not ALL so lucky to be rich!! Circumstances are not always so great!! My husband is dying & I have to take care of him & support us & deal with ebay holding my $600 over a month because they are a bunch of morons! And now, i'm being judged because I choose to live hand in mouth by some jackass with his head in his a$$!! Good for you that you're living large & ebay is giving you your money!! It figures, that you have no issues getting money you don't need, but the people that actually DO need their money are NOT getting paid. What a bunch of **bleep**!! 

Message 124 of 131
latest reply

OH yeah, I forgot about that "hand IN mouth" statement!! 1st of all - it's HAND TO MOUTH, NOT hand IN mouth! and WHO ARE YOU to JUDGE ANYONE!! HOW DARE YOU!! I agree with Jack, no one WANTS to live hand in mouth OR hand TO mouth!!  Unfortunately we're not ALL so lucky to be rich!! Circumstances are not always so great!! My husband is dying & I have to take care of him & support us & deal with ebay holding my $600 over a month because they are a bunch of morons! And now, i'm being judged because I choose to live hand in mouth by some jackass with his head in his a$$!! Good for you that you're living large & ebay is giving you your money!! It figures, that you have no issues getting money you don't need, but the people that actually DO need their money are NOT getting paid. What a bunch of **bleep**!! 

Message 125 of 131
latest reply

@pitt6618 

You are upset with the wrong poster.  @jack_bucks_ghost was responding to another poster's post that said that and they were sticking up for those that live hand to mouth or paycheck to paycheck.  I felt it important to note that.  

Life throughs all of us some pretty serious curves to deal with from time to time.  I'm very sorry to hear about yours.  I wish nothing but the best for you and your husband.

FYI for those that do not live hand to mouth OR paycheck to paycheck does NOT mean they are "Rich" by any stretch of the imagination.  All it means is that they can and will survive if a paycheck is missed.  It would not necessarily be easy on them, but they would survive and be able to pay their bills.  It is likely that is the goal for many people out there and that is a GOOD thing.

Now you have NOT posted the details of what your issue with Ebay and/or MP is, so none of us can help you without that information.  So why don't we start there.  What is the issue that you are having with MP and how much is on hold?

Message 126 of 131
latest reply

I know exactly what Jack was saying & who he was responding to. I was agreeing with him & responding to the guy who wrote the "hand in mouth " comment. Just can't seem to find the comment right now & my dog is crying to go out so I don't have time to look & find it now. Of course it's a GOOD thing to aspire to live beyond paycheck to paycheck. I think everyone wants that. Don't they? 

That being said, I haven't sold on ebay in a while. About 2 months ago I set up a new account & entered my banking info. Then I sold an item a little over a month ago. They 1st said "because you have a new account, your payment is on hold to make sure all goes well with the sale" Fine. Then, they say- "you need to send us a bank statement to verify your account", fine. I send it. Then they say "it doesn't include account #, name, address, transactions, less than 3 months old, bank name, address", so i send a new one. Then, "you need to verify identity", fine. I send ID. Then "the bank statement isn't CLEAR or has a GLARE" I resend. Then I get the same message again- "glare or 4 corners can't all be seen" so I check and they can be seen & there is NO glare but I resend. Check on the preview & it's perfect. They say it again about 10 times - bank statement isn't good... The statement IS PERFECT. I ask them to tell me EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG with my statement, because there's NO glare , you CAN see the whole statement and I don't understand what the problem is!! Then they tell me "we don't work with your bank" even though when I set it up, my bank came up as an option. They say "send us a screen shot showing that" so I do. Then they say ''we don't work with your bank, you need to open a new bank account with one of the banks we deal with" and i'm also still getting messages that "the statement's not clear". We have been going back & forth for weeks. Then I see a message that my payment is being held because "I sent the item to the WRONG zip code" I double check & it was the same zip code as on the order. So now, I opened a NEW bank account and am STILL waiting and today I get a message that The statement I sent on Sept 19th is the wrong bank account. Of COURSE IT"S the "wrong" bank account, it's my 1st bank account I opened a NEW one because they MADE me!! Don't they read through the notes on the account? I can't take it !! I just want my MONEY! I sold an item over a month ago! They are holding $600 of MY money & I want it or I want my item back! And they are taking a $75 fee on top of all of this nonsense!! This is just WRONG!! And there's no way for me to even talk to them!! I just have to respond to there messages & wait for some other idiot to respond to me & give me some other ridiculous  answer. EITHER deposit the $$ to my account or mail me a CHECK or send me my item BACK but I HAVE HAD IT!! It's over a month & I have LOST my PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is CRAZY!!

Message 127 of 131
latest reply

Here, try this # 1-866-961-9253 OR write or go to the HQ at :eBayinc.com at: 2065 Hamilton Ave. San Jose CA 95125.

You can find them on the internet, takes a bit of creative searching and the phone # is not shown But if you go to: https://www.liveagent.com/directory/ebay-help-desk-contacts/ 

this will bring you to their contact information.

Hope it helps!!

Message 128 of 131
latest reply

@douggrape 

The website you gave is not an Ebay website and therefore very dangerous in using it as a source for contacting Ebay CS.

Ebay does not have a Call Center anymore.  They shut it down during the Pandemic and while we certainly still have CS, it isn't via the same methods as it was prepandemic.  

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service.  Please be aware that for social media CS, you send them a Private Message and briefly explain what your problem or issue is.  Feel free to leave your Name, address, phone number and/or your email address in this message.  It is private and secure and it may help to speed up the response for you.

https://twitter.com/askebay

https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

Your options will be on the left.  If you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant or Chat box type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options.  Not all options are available 24/7.  It will depend on staffing available.  So sometimes you can request a call back and sometimes you can't.  Sometimes you have the Chat option available and other times it won't me.  If it is important to you to use one of those options, just try back later.

If you use a cell phone or other mobile device, you may need to turn off your Spam filter so that Ebay can call you.

If you are a seller outside of the US or Canada, you will need to use the Chat Option.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 129 of 131
latest reply

@douggrape 

No need to duplicate posts.  I saw the first one.

Message 130 of 131
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 131 of 131
latest reply