Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Repeat rules violation from same sellers and no action from Ebay

Unreal. I have brought a couple of sellers to Ebays attention who are violating the rules by listing their phone numbers in their ads. Ebay removed them at least twice, and the same sellers just edit the ad and put the phone number back in. I know I'...

too commercial

I'm dissapointed that the boat section of eBay Motors has become dominated by POP Yachts.

Adding a new motorcycle manufacture section

How can we get Ebay to add a new motorcycle manufacture to their web site Motorcycle section? For years now numerous Zundapps have been listed and yet no section to list them in. We can only choose , 'Other" Why cant Ebay add Zundapp under the motorc...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any suggestions for carrying $8500 cash through airport security?

Delivering a car I sold here and flying back. Getting paid in cash. Whats the best way to go through security at the airport. Not putting that much money on the conveyor belt, and can't keep it in my pocket. Do they still let you hold it while going ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Romanian Fiberglass Motorcycle Parts

Just a caution about Romanian fiberglass compoments. I made the mistake of purchasing a new seat and fairing.The parts are unusable without countless hours of fiberglass work to make them servicable. Very primative. I sent him an email and he basicly...

Seller is listing vehicle as NEW. But also states the mileage and shows vehicle as Plated.

Seller is Listing vehicle as NEW. But also states Mileage and shows pic of vehicle being Plated. I looked and it doesn't state anywhere as being Re-Furbished. Reported this item a 2nd time,after it was Re-Listed a 2nd time. Let the seller know his Ve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many of you drive your cars during the winter?

Just wanted to know how many of you drive your rides during the winter?I keep driving the 56 Chrysler as long as its dry outside.Shes been tucked away for the last 2 weeks due to all the rain we have had here.Now they are calling for a wintery mix he...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Chitty chitty bang bang

Driving over to the Safeway, few days ago, the ole girl, '03 Grand Prix, just starts a shimy and shaking. Nursed her home. Some MAP, MAF, sensor has failed. It is -45C here. Y'all know what -45C is like? I did not think so. I am not chasing my skanky...

Resolved! Factory Coat of Arms Shield Logo Key

I picked up this key blank years ago and then forgot what car it fits. I tried the key in several door locks arond here and it did not fit 50s Fords or 70s Chevrolet. I am stumped. Does anyone recognize this shield?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 1979 Town Car Spark Sometimes

Hello all, 1979 Town car. Cranks but wont start. No spark at plugs or coil when checked with an inline test light. But when it feels like it the car fires right up and runs and drives great. So this is an intermittent problem. Changed cap, rotor, plu...

Montana Climate Control Light Wires

Hi friends .does anyone know which wires Control the lights in a 02 04 Montana or venture climate control? Trying to test them . Thank you. Bob

Anybody Know When GM Quit Putting Parts in Carboard/Metal Cans?

Picked this up off a free table at a garage sale today. Yes, the NOS 4-cyl. cap is in there even though it's been opened. The can has a Zip Code on it, so it's post-'64. Can aybody put a 'no later than' date on it? TIA!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors