Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Harley Davidson - gas tank ID

Hello all, I am reaching out to the Ebay Community in hopes that someone can help me ID a Harley 883 gas tank...I attach pics - It is orange, says Harley Davidson 883, is duel chamber and has a white enamel bottom. I think it might be vintage 1970s b...

Harley 883 gas tank pic .jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 1.jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 2.jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 3.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Ebay scam ?

Hi again, right now I'm in a military base... We are training, getting ready for Afghanistan. I am only allowed to check my email several times a day.We have to stick to email for now. Hope you can understand. The car is already at our Military Logis...

By from eBay motors

Is this a scam? Sound hard to be true. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

Danger be aware the posts of cars on marketplace I had three different cars that were a scam, NEVER PAY WITH A GIFT CARD. I received a scam invoice that appeared legit but it was not real!!!! Toyota Highlander, Toyota Camry, Nissan maxima IF ITS TO G...

Scam? Car for sale...

She has provided a picture of her driver's license and a picture of the title in her name. Is it a scam? She has not asked for any money, at least not yet.

Buying a car with gift cards

Someone emailed me a listing for a car on eBay and they wanted me to pay with gift cards. Is that normal?

Sale of automobile - seller not allowed to back out of deal because winning bid low

Per ebay policy on non-binding sale items (cars and real estate), seller are not allowed to back out of a winning bid on an auction when there is no reserve only because the sale price is not what they hoped for! All auto sales people should keep tha...

NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT MY FOOTT

I was told a few times that if I put in a nonrefundable deposit in my ad its a way to get paid from nonpaying buyers. THATS A TOTAL LIE as now I am informed that the buyers financial institution can get the money back.. You people mark it sold when a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors