Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"New" Tire shipping thread... Big sellers must get huge discounts!

The old tire shipping thread think... I just ordered a set of wheels and tires for my 72 Mustang. (They have a deal if you buy wheels and tires, they will mount and balance them for free) And since the order was over $99 (Obviously!), shipping is fre...

ESTATE AUCTION WIN - MODEL T FIRESTONE TIRE, HORN + CARB; IS CARB 4 MODEL T?

I found these at a local estate sale. The tire was supposedly the original spare tire on the dad's hobby - a Ford Model T - and never used (it is a Firestone 3 x 3 1/2 "Dipped in Gum" tire with excellent tread that looks like it was never used!), plu...

Wind Wings? Windshield Wings? Odd car part find......

So it was the last day of a 3 day estate sale that I was in the area for. I knew the person working the estate sale and I asked her where the garage was (I always go for the basement or garage, no basement in this house). I'm in the garage and I find...

DSC01750.JPG DSC01752.JPG

Nice day for a ride

Took a ride in the 56 chrysler today while there weather is still nice.I hope you all had a good Thanks giving!Bruce.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

vehicle compatability

I am having trouble with locating how to have the "Vehicle Compatibility," feature show on our listings. I am not sure as to why we are not provided with this option or how to get to this option. Would be grateful if anyone could assist us with this ...

eBay Motors Compatibility on Mobile and App a huge issue

You've put eBay motors sellers into a huge issue. Here one reason why: Removed listings in violation of eBay’s duplicate listing policy. Even when you have listings such as connector cables or auto parts that are identical except for the fact that th...

They sold me a defect motorcycle engine instead of a running engine

Hello to all,I bought a motorcycle engine from a salvage company on ebayThe purcase was one year ago ,because the arranging and shipping took almost 6 months and when the engine finally arrived i did not have time because of work and social life to f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammmer

Be careful dealing with seller appears to be a habitual scammer, why does ebay allow him to remain a registered user ??

What is the best way to ship 4 tires? Any advice?

Hi Ebay Community, I have 4 tires that I need to sell. I am considering selling them on Ebay because I do not trust Craigslist anymore. Does anyone have any advice about the best way to ship the tires? What postal service to use...such as USPS, Fed E...

Help need with a vintage Faria RPM Hundreds Interceptor Tachometer

Was this for a car or boat? Do you know what year it's from? I contacted the Faria Company but never heard back. I want my listing to be accurate. I also want to be able to get the best price as I'm selling it for my elderly neighbor to help him out....

eBay motors

With the contact info being prohibited now - how does one contact a seller to get the location of the vehicle to inspect it before paying for it? Thanks in advance, everyone!

SCAMS STILL EXIST FROM CRAIGSLIST CAR SELLERS WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MILITARY!!! (Copy of email 9/17/17)

Today at 2:09 PMLet me explain the entire procedure.The car is located at Military Logistics Department in Topeka, KS, headquarters ready for shipping. Like i told, the car is in perfect condition with clear title, no liens or loans. All the document...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors