Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling a Car on Ebay

Hi everyone. I wanted to put a car for sale on ebay (fixed price) and noticed the listing only stays for 7 days. The fee is $50 (insertion fee). My question is, if my car doesn't sell after 7 days do i have to pay the $50 again to have it relisted or...

one item missing from a parcel

how can you appeal a resolution centre decision that they did not have the full facts for?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this for a 1936 Chevrolet?

I acuired a small plastic tray of micelanious parts a while back, and this distributor cap was in it. I had been told that this was off a 1936 Chevrolet. My research has been unable to pull up any exact matches. It is similar to Delco Remy brand caps...

Resolved! What Chevy II Trim Piece Is This?

I've spent close to two hours trying to figure out what this is. It was in a toolbox tray's worth of small micelanious parts that had been removed from a few different 1960's Chevy II cars. Based on the clips I am pretty sure this is interior trim, b...

feedback

I purchased an engine in Nov 2017, didnt recieve it until mid Dec.. It was not the exact engine in the pics. my question is why can i not leave feedback on this seller? highly deceptive seller...

Dealers!!!! I am getting sued in Florida, vehicle was sold on eBay in Alabama!!!

Ok fellows, bought a boat at auction, good title!!! clear title, as many of you do, I bought it online with online pictures and a condition report.. No real issues when I got it home, very nice, it was what I expected... well I paid too much lol, I u...

Buying a car on ebay

Has anyone bought a car on here before if so was it what you expected if not did you get your refund an how long did it take

motor fraud

in december 2017, i was the victim of a fraud, thinking i had bought a mercedes 220. i was guided through a fake paypal live chat and lost nearly £5000. today, 21/1/17 i saw the same car (same pictures, same description etc) so i reported it to ebay....

Sale arranged thru Ebay, not listed

Found UTV on Craigslist. Seller said sales was arranged through Ebay. Vehicle ready to ship from Ebay warehouse. I provide name, shipping address and phone. Ebay will contact me for payment. Once paid, vehicle will ship. Ebay will hold payment until ...

Payment dilemma & concern from a rookie

Hello community, I am bidding on a classic Car, I'm excited and unsettled. The seller has this listed on their page:"There is a $500 deposit required immediately at bids closing and the remaining balance is to be paid with cash or bankcheck (cashiers...

NEW motorcycles for sale

Its odd how a lot more Motorcycles are being listed as NEW in E-Bay Motors, when they are NOT. I have seen 2 that were listed as NEW,with over 100 miles and NOT "DEALER" plates. Just because it has very few miles doesn't mean its new.And if its Licen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vehicle listing mileage no longer appears?

Why did E-Bay change this after so many years? While scrolling down the page(s) of a particular vehicle the mileage no longer appears, now you have to click on each indivial ad, which is very time consuming. How can this be changed back to the way it...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not as advertised

Anyone have problems with seller in Philadelphia keeping deposits even though the car he is selling is not even close to being as advertised? I spent $500 travelling to Philly to pick up the car and discovered all kinds of things that were not disclo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

carburetor purchase

purchase of carburetor failed because when item reached global shipping it was deemed a restricted item and was not sent to australia. I was sent a refund by pay pal. the seller in the US does not know what has happened. I have checked the list of re...

Help finding the right item

Good dayI am tryijng to find the correct centre caps for my rim and I have spent over 3 months trying to find the right one but so far,no luck hence reaching out to the community with the hope that I get some help

Screenshot_20171213-070711.png 20171214_224906.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors