Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay now glitch

I placed an order on the app yesterday and paid immediately through PayPal. I have the tracking number from the buyer, but my app is telling me I need to pay still. I have uninstalled the ebay app several times and rebooted as well. Still shows I nee...

Problem with image display in eBay mobile application

Dear eBay Android Support Team,We have recently discovered a serious problem with image display in eBay mobile application both on Android/Galaxy and iPhone platforms.eBay mobile application replaces white background for products display with a color...

App Says Outbid When im not

I view my Bids & Offers screen and im winning! i open the iten and im winning! i pull down and release to refresh and im outbid...but in reality im not! No change in prices but app says outbid bit of a pain this as my item is ticking down and the col...

Repetitive search glitch

When I search for any item on my wife’s iPhone 8 through the eBay app it will display the first 25 or so listings and repeat the same listings over and over when I know there is more than 25. I have updated to the latest iOS and the problem persists....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Repetitive search glitch!!!

The app on my iPhone has been recycling the first 25 or so listings after doing a search. It happens on searches that I know for a fact retrieve more than 25 listings. The top listings just repeat over and over, it never ends. My last update was 1/30...

app will not work

Hello i will attach the screenshot please check it I will try to login than app will ask me miss match user id and password but i login in website than all is well And i will try to search than app will show me check your connection And i will use 4g...

New ebay app is it from paypal

Hi I still have the old ebay app it retired 1-24-18 but I keep try it n I do get in to use it for about 20 min before pop up updated today I got in to use it n went to buy something but a pop up updated to new version not supported by PayPal anymore ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

app update

app updated to new version which was fab ..next day its gone bk to the old version ..ive uninstalled and installed again but after a few hours its gone bk to the tedious old version again..so frustrating n annoying

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Photos!

There are some good added details from the seller's perspective. BUT..... They have GOT to streamline that photo upload procedure. The previous version allowed for multiple photo selecting and was VERY efficient. This new system adds four or five ste...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

App listing tool downgraded yesterday. Single photo upload sucks!

The eBay app appears to have downgraded the listing tool to what it was about 3 - 4 months ago. Two days ago, it was fine, then yesterday I noticed I could only upload one picture at a time.I tried redownloading the app. Still old listing tool.Before...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

New version of ebay app for iPad limits the view for “saved searches”

The new app for ebay on limits the view to half the screen when I view my “saved searches”. The menu is now on the left side and takes up half the screen. The people at eBay who approved this need to revert back to the way it was. Is is there a way t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors