Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile app

You keep asking for input/feedback to make eBay a better experience but nothing gets done. Showing purchase history dating back to 2015 and can’t be removed and ‘Recently Veiwed’ items reappear after being cleared everytime i log on to eBay. This is ...

Notifiche

Salve, continuo a ricevere notifiche NON GRADITE, sulla app. Ho giá impostato e negato le notifiche, ho parlato con un piú di un' operatore, ma le notifiche continuano ad arrivare. É possibile, che una piattaforma come ebay, non sia in grado di crear...

Issues with update

I can’t scroll through any of my active items my sold items or my unsold items I can stroll through other parts of the app All problems are in the selling tab

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Number of items in search no longer appears

This latest update 7-17-18 is awful. Specifically the number of items in a search no longer is available. This is significant to me. I want to know if there are 18 or 18000 items to look through. The Notifications page is so large only 3 items appear...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Prices not showing on some items in Watch list

iOS version 5.32.2 is not displaying the current prices for many items in the watch list. It was fine before the last update. I'm on iOS 10.3.3. I deleted the app and reinstalled without result.

My bids page not working

Helloi have an 8 plus iPhone and when I use the eBay app to check on my bids , whenever I try to scroll down the page freezes everything disappears and then it says I don’t have any items that I’m bidding on. Please help

Collection in Person

Now when you offer payment on collection, Ebay automatically adds the Click & Collect option. Really annoying as I now have to add to the description that this option is not available.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why cant i delete notifications

Put the option back on the mobile application to delete notifications! Several updates have been released and none have fix this issue, I really hate clutter and I would like to delete notifications that have already been passed

Have to open item twice.

Since the latest update I’ve found that when I open an item the photo takes over half the screen and you cannot open the description. You have to close the item then reopen it and then it’s fine. This happens repeatedly. Any one else have this?

Android: Pixelated or Blurry Pictures

I've noticed recently that a number of pictures, stock photos from the Internet, have become pixelated, blurry or grainy, in my listings. This is obvious on Android handsets (I've used two different ones) but less clear on an Apple phone. I've checke...

"item details" posting issue

I've tried for a few days to advertise a couple leather jackets through the EBay app......I have never encountered this issue before but when adding "Item details" under the SIZE heading I type large as no suggestions pop up and when clicking back af...

“share this object” does not work

In the Ebay application on IPad, the "share this object" option does not work. It had already happened a few weeks ago and then it was fixed. Now it's not going yet. Thank you.

I received a message saying the carrier had tried to deliver my item. As no one was home they left a message with further instructions. No message was found. Please reply with a solution.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The update ruin the app. It's crushing

I can't do anything in the app, it's crushing every time I try to do something and the visual is screwed up.Tried to delete and re install and didn't help..

Most Marked as Helpful Authors