Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS app ignores handling fee

When i revised an item using the latest eBay app, the handling fee is ignored and completely removed when published my edits. I had to go to a desktop computer to fix my listing to show a shipping fee with the handling fee added on.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling but it now duration time problem

I have been using the bay app to list items on my iPad, but there is no option on my settings to select the duration of a listing in buy it now mode. Can you please advise why this is and if there is a hiccup in the system.Sent from my iPad

Can't use economy shipping outside the US

I have a mini iPad 1 and I can't update eBay app because My iPad can not update to iOS 10. I am canadian and when I list on eBay .com with the app there is no option for for economy shipping outside USA and no standard international shipping. It also...

Oops! - No Internet Connection problem with update

The listing part of the app stopped working for me a couple days ago. The app no longer allows me to list my items for sale. When I click the list button it says Oops! No internet connection. Please try again. This happens on WiFi and LTE on iPhone 7...

Listing duration

I really don’t like this new updated. When I make a listing from my phone it does not give me the option to change the duration time. Also when I post my saved listing that had duration of 30 days it changes it to Good till canceled. I hope this issu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Look listing item on app

The eBay app update is missing some items from the last and making it impossible to list with out going to pc website what a nightmares...!!!! 1 when choosing buy it now option to sell it DOES NOT GIVE CHOICE OF DURATION INSTEAD IT AUTOMATICALLY SELE...

Updated mobile app not working iPhone

Since eBay updated their mobile app, I cannot list items. The size area is locked so I can't enter a size therefore for not being able to list. Please fix this!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback on the app not working

I am currently unable to leave feedback on the app because an error message pops up telling me of a server error.I am running iOS 12 and have the latest version of the app. However if I go directly to eBay.co.uk the problem does not exist.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback error - no response from server

I’ve been trying to leave feedback for several items via the app and keep getting Feedback Error no response from server (H400) similarly I have tried responding to a message on eBay and getting a timed out message. Have updated app and tried on diff...

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

%20 added to saved searches

Hi, my saved searches on my iPhone keeps adding %20 in between the words which means that once saved, it finds no results. However, if I open the app on my iPad, then the searches work fine. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving Feedback

Trying to leave feedback and just comes up with error code H400. Frustrating please fix

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best offer now on by default for every new listing as of yesterday, how to turn off?

As of yesterday every new listing i create in the app best off it turned on by deafult, how do i permanently turn that off like it has been for the past month we have had this new app? Just another time consuming step with the new app

Store sub categories are not displaying correctly

When refining a search by category within a seller, sub categories are not showing up. Only the first sub category is there. You have to go back and select category again to have them all displayed, and back again to continue to refine. ie: selecting...

Cannot log in

The app won't let me log in. If I click the email or password box it just loops me back to the sign in/ register page. I tried restarting the phone, re-installing the app.. Just won't work

Can't edit on app!!! You can crop a pic but can't save it!!

When you take your photos and crop them, you can't save them and add them to your listing with your phone app. As a result, its taking a lot longer to list an item. All editing has to be done from a PC ! GIVE ME MY OLD PHONE APP BACK!! It wasn't perf...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors